This is literally the best Britney Spears aesthetic, and you’ll just have to deal with it.

I remember that night, i love her style there, I've always wondered what they might have said to each other. :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

EVg3ievWkAIe7wn.jpg

I love it when she wears those kinds of glasses, she should do it more often. Especially since she’s shy, I think it would help her initially feel more relaxed by being able to see without being seen, in a way. :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

Capture-d-e-cran-2024-08-03-a-23-18-44.p

Edited by Agyness
  • Love 6
  • Like 3
22 minutes ago, Agyness said:

I remember that night, i love her style there, I've always wondered what they might have said to each other. :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

EVg3ievWkAIe7wn.jpg

I love it when she wears those kinds of glasses, she should do it more often. Especially since she’s shy, I think it would help her initially feel more relaxed by being able to see without being seen, in a way. :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

Capture-d-e-cran-2024-08-03-a-23-18-44.p

I’m slayed :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I really wonder what happened that day and how was she allowed to go parry like it's 2007 ?

That day was so hectic. 

I don’t think the con was strict at first; they might not have expected it to last this long. They may have been worried about Britney speaking out. Idk, but we truly lost the plot during the FF era. :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Like 5

That was a rare night during the conservatorship. She was allowed to party, it was like 2007 was reborn and hanging out with Lindsay Lohan? Why? That night was another mistery to the catalogue.

And then no more Britney in the party scene till 2015 when she went to Kate Hudsons party.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, warioaddams said:

That was a rare night during the conservatorship. She was allowed to party, it was like 2007 was reborn and hanging out with Lindsay Lohan? Why? That night was another mistery to the catalogue.

And then no more Britney in the party scene till 2015 when she went to Kate Hudsons party.

wow this was during the con? I didn’t know 

2 hours ago, Style. said:

@PokemonSpears give us more context please 

I really don't have more context than any of you, but it's been precisely 15 years since that, it happened on August 2nd 2009. She had just finished the European leg of the Circus Tour

This was her the day before

031.jpg

Then this was her after spending almost 9 hrs at the salon

008.JPG

And she tweeted this the next day

One thing's for sure, she was not alone, not alone, not alone

180.jpg

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.