How Will The Biopic Cover Britney’s Life After The Conservatorship?

It will be VERY interesting to see how the biopic covers Britney’s life in general, especially her life after the conservatorship ended. In reality, Britney’s life is a tragedy. It’s a cautionary tale about the dangers and pitfalls of fame and wealth. I don’t know how they could tell her story authentically without the film having a sad ending. But it would be super awkward to go that route since Britney seems to be involved in some way. Unless they end the film on a high note with her 2008 comeback, I don’t see how they can ignore the fact that Britney’s life post-conservatorship has been a mess. She doesn’t have a relationship with her kids, she’s divorced again, she’s dating a drûg dealer, she retired from the music industry, and she seems to be battling a lot of issues - most likely mental illness and probably substance abuse. 

Britney’s story doesn’t have a happy ending… at least not yet. So I’m very curious to see how they approach this film. 

What are your thoughts? 

Edited by BlueFyre3
  • Like 1
42 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Britney’s story is not yet over though, there is always a chance for a happy ending. Like there is for all of us.

She also barely touched on her life post con in the book. I think the film will end with her testimony and her being freed.

Some people talk about her like she's dropping dead any second 😭 Healing is gonna take looooooooooooooots of time and mistakes 

• Love 3
  • Like 3

You act as if she were on her deathbed. She’s not a junkie, she’s not a bum, she’s a star who no longer makes music, who divorced an egocentric person, who is living her life. She’s a millionaire, her kids are grown up. The only thing you criticize is her Instagram, which is just a small window into her life, where you simply see her dancing. She hasn’t committed any crime. You’re all going to watch the movie anyway, haters or not, that’s all that matters and it will fill her bank account like the book did. :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

• Love 5
  • Like 2

It will end with the end of the c-ship most likely. 

It is a terrible timing because her current life is a mess and more trouble will come (if things keep going to this direction), very risky...

The movie will focus on her prime + Timberlake relationship more than anything I believe. The book was very empty about the c-ship years and the FreeBritney movement.

Maybe her driving a car will be the final scene. That generic idea of freedom, now she is driving her life, yadayada.

1 hour ago, Dark Willow said:

Maybe her driving a car will be the final scene. That generic idea of freedom, now she is driving her life, yadayada.

I would love that, actually. True fans know Britney loves to drive her car and she was deprived of it for so long. To her, driving represents freedom. It’s relatable and quite symbolic, if you ask me.

57 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

I would love that, actually. True fans know Britney loves to drive her car and she was deprived of it for so long. To her, driving represents freedom. It’s relatable and quite symbolic, if you ask me.

Still generic demonstration of freedom lol. You see this in many movies and TV shows. It's basic, but maybe it really fits the project vibe...

1 hour ago, Crabo Lavender Turmeric said:

It'd be difficult to capure a life like hers in a 2-hour-long film.

In my opinion, the film would end with her being freed - an open ending. "Let me find peace and myself. I am optimistic for the future" type of ending.

that's a nice ending

but covering post c-ship could be fun maybe... but maybe we'll get all the tea on Sam and Britney :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill: 

Spoiler

I wouldn't mind a shady scene in which Britney's reading about JT's arrest...

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.