Britney announces new biopic with Oscar-winning producer Marc Platt

Just now, Pablitonizer said:

It won't get made until Wicked part 2 is released in 2025 so yeah, it'll happen in 3 years at least. The team behind this adaption is simply outstanding. Marc has been the producer of Cruella, La La land, among other award-winning movies.

This is MASSIVE for her, and I hope she knows it and embraces it :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

La la land was great. Never seen Cruella lol Wicked... will see how that turns out... but it looks like it's in the best hands and someone who respects woman within the material. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
8 minutes ago, humstarr said:

I really hoped they wouldnt do that biopic. They really just milking her for money now. I know the movie will give me a second hand embarrassment. Why cant she just give us a ******* album like blackout no promo. 

She wasnt working on that movie i just know it. She just agreed and that was it. 

Music don't really give artist much money anymore touring is where the money is now, this is an easy pay day for Britney and her team.

1 minute ago, Pablitonizer said:

Can we talk about the actresses we need to play Britney? :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

We need a little Britney and adult Britney :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman::mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman::mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman::mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman::mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman::mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman::mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman::mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman::mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman::mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman::mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman::mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman::mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman::mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman::mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman::mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman::mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman::mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman::mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman::mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman::mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman::mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman::mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman::mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman::mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman::mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman::mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman::mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman::mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

It needs to be a unknown this movie alone will propel them into stardom!! Can't think of anyone current who would be good... Not looking at you Millie Bobby Brown :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: 

5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

You really think she would get dolled up and walk the red carpet at this premiere? For her being so shy she claims and retired that would be interesting to see if she showed up.

I mean by 2027-2028 anything is a possibility, right?👨🏻‍🦯

:clownery_makeup_meme:

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Pablitonizer said:

Journalist Elizabeth Wagmeister confirms Britney will be involved in The Woman In Me movie adaptation :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

Do you think Britney will handpick who's gonna play her in the movie? :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

"Do you think Britney will handpick who's gonna play her in the movie?"

I'm guessing this was her number one request to accept the deal :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Edited by 6or7CostumeChanges

I really don’t know how to feel about this.  Happy I guess for the people who don’t like to read.  Just don’t understand why the book needs a movie.  Also casting Britney is gonna be hard…literally it’s gonna give the lifetime Britney movie vibes unless they get someone amazing.

• Haha 1
Just now, PlatinumB said:

It needs to be a unknown this movie alone will propel them into stardom!! Can't think of anyone current who would be good... Not looking at you Millie Bobby Brown :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: 

yeah, an unknown would be great but probably Universal wants a big name to play her. There are still a few years until this begins production imo 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, 6or7CostumeChanges said:

"Do you think Britney will handpick who's gonna play her in the movie?"

I'm guessing this was her number one request to accept the deal :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

yes, I totally agree! Plus the script, I'm sure she wants to remove stuff that were published in the book too 

• Love 1

I thought she was against people exploiting her with biopics.. wouldn’t it also bring back a lot of trauma for her having to watch all of it play out on the big screen?

I guess for 8 figures you’ll agree to anything, regardless if you were originally against it. Sigh. Would be nice if we actually got something from britney herself but I learned that ship has sailed. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.