What is going on with you all? shame

30 minutes ago, lucho pedres said:

why should I think and argue bout her decisions? are you ok? :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Because I’ve cared about her as a human being since 1998 and I don’t think it’s okay to manipulate a traumatized and vulnerable woman that’s been betrayed by everyone around her? :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

He’s literally dangerous. He has serious criminal charges, he has no morals (neglecting his own children) and he’s broken the law for dirty pay before (dr*g dealer). Can you not put two and two together? It’s not just dumb fan gossip, he’s dangerous. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

You are the definition of why idolatry is so harmful. You're here defending a convicted felon with multiple felonies. Discussing these topics and expressing my opinion against Britney having any relationship with a felon doesn't make me toxic or a bad person, and I don't feel ashamed for it. I'm still here because I love and support Britney, but that doesn't mean I need to blindly agree with every decision she makes. It's not like I'm stopping Britney from living her life. She will continue to do as she pleases. 

They don't seem to comprehend that with bad negative headlines will come those discussions. Britney is making headlines with a married convict dangerous felon and yet we're not supposed to talk about it.

All this whining in here with people trying to muzzle others because they don't agree with their opinions is clownery.

Maybe if Britney was doing something positive rather than online rants, dating Paul and causing drama there'd be other things to discuss.

• Love 1

I joined here a few days ago and I can say that I am really shocked by the kind of comments in here! They are so hostile! Shouldn't this be a fan meeting place? Many people talked in this thread about how you would approach things if it was your friend? When I was younger, I could break up with a person if he/she, for example, met a person who I knew would be a nuisance to him/her. Today I saw the situation differently. A true friend does not force his/hers own opinions on another, but supports him/her at all stages. Discusses things and later sees things also from his/hers point of view. Life is not black and white and your or my opinions are not the only correct ones! Could we let each person be themselves and broaden our own perspective?

• Love 2
  • Like 2
42 minutes ago, Illegally EATEN said:

Why does Exhale not like Paul? He seems nice cute

They make a cute couplr, wish them hapiness

Because 1) he's a felon 2) he's broke 3) he's a negligent baby daddy 4) he's got literal 9 kids 5) he's another toolbag taking advantage of britney

• Like 1

6 hours ago, lucho pedres said:

this forum is a joke, no moderators either. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

THIS! it’s honestly awful that there’s no one checking what’s being said on this forum. 

I think fans are allowed to show concert for her and I’m not disagreeing with the notion that he’s bad for her but most of the comments on that thread are disgusting and very hateful, even going to the extent of saying she needs the c-ship. 

• Like 2
18 hours ago, RogerJohnson said:

If your mother, sister or best friend were dating a dr*g dealer felon would you support it? 

Someone was correcting me saying that he has a name because i kept calling him the criminal janitor. I swear to God this new generation would do anything to bad people. There’s no reason. They give a platform to these people instead of outing them. 

Edited by rebellion_is_the_way

Why dont you reply to my response to your comment where you personally attacked me?

It's okay that you personally attack other members in here you think, but it is not okay members express their speculations regarding Britney in a Britney forum? 

You put shame on others, calling them disgusting, pathetic, ew, a joke etc. But you wont allow others to express stuff they might find pathetic, disgusting, a joke etc.  

Find the 20+ page threads on here about gossip tiring most of the time. It usually just escalates to people arguing and as someone who doesn’t spend her entire day scrolling through this forum it can be tiring to keep up with all the posts :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Edited by Isla

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.