JK Rowling accuses female Olympic boxer of being a man who hits women: “Paris, your safeguard is a joke” #Paris2024

On 8/1/2024 at 4:59 PM, Hypnotherapy said:

But… this person is literally not trans. They were born a woman. 

They were assigned female but they are an inter***ual meaning they have both male and female reproductive abilities. JK Rowling point still stands. This woman has XY chromosomes so biologically is male not female, they should not be allowed to compete in women’s sports 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 8/1/2024 at 4:59 PM, Hypnotherapy said:

But… this person is literally not trans. They were born a woman. 

They were assigned female but they are an inter***ual meaning they have both male and female reproductive abilities. JK Rowling point still stands. This woman has XY chromosomes so biologically is male not female, they should not be allowed to compete in women’s sports 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

It’s as simple as that - it’s wild how psycho leftists are more than happy for a MAN to beat up a woman to almost death as long as it’s in a boxing ring 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

YES!

Just like we test them all for dr**s.

This is pure bs where you brainlets let wierdos question our basic, inborn pattern recognition. It's obvious this is a dude and the Games are a blasphemy, a mockery of Christianity. And you gaslight us, the mass, trying to convince us we are phobic and dumb for calling things what they are.

You deserved this, the fall of society. No planet deserves this amount of demented people and their bs.

What does Christianity have to do with the Olympics? Lol nobody cares about your made up fairy tale. Educate yourself, the world is huge and we have to be inclusive of everybody, not just Christians.

6 hours ago, noimportku said:

SHE IS A BIOLOGICAL FEMALE 

Factually incorrect. They were assigned female at birth, but they are a biological male, especially in terms of physical competition. You cannot change your chromosomes.

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, BritneyWiki said:

What does Christianity have to do with the Olympics? Lol nobody cares about your made up fairy tale. Educate yourself, the world is huge and we have to be inclusive of everybody, not just Christians.

Read previous pages and then comment. It is all about mocking Christianity and pushing neomarxisim and the entire- do what you will bs

I love JK Rowling. I understand her viewpoints. However, I get how she can come across as over-fixated on them. I mean, I get Santa Claus doesn't exist (loose analogy here), but I still believe that Santa will be around me during Christmas. Is it really necessary to negate and dispel my spirit for him? I've never been a woman, so I can only imagine what it might mean for her to preserve her identity fervently, mainly being up against gender inequality and misogyny. I really shouldn't comment. I guess I just wish her well and positive sentiments. 

I don't know what the answer is here. It does sound like both sides need to reach a mutual consensus, and I don't know if she will find that particular answer in the ****ed up and unjust world we live in. I hope she finds solace and peace. As she once preached, it does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live. 

48 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

Factually incorrect. They were assigned female at birth, but they are a biological male, especially in terms of physical competition. You cannot change your chromosomes.

see, i hate the internet i just read a bunch of posts about what i initially said… now i’ve read your comment and actually researched and okay now i see the point :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

oopsie daisy i showed my dumb :walkin_fire_meltdown_burning_flames_panic_mess_exhell:

God I am so ******* tired of seeing this poor girl get ripped apart for something she can’t control because her country made it illegal. I’ve been fighting with people on Facebook for the past two days about this and it’s just ridiculous. This girl did NOTHING wrong, hasn’t committed any crimes or anything, yet she’s being ripped to shreds over a condition she has no control over, yet a ******* convicted child rap*** is freely allowed to compete with the only back lash received are boos. 

This world needs to get their priorities straight and pick better hills to die on.

WWW.THEDAILYBEAST.COM

Controversy swirls around Steven van de Velde, a Dutch Olympian, who served time for raping a 12-year-old school girl just...

• Like 1
4 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I love JK Rowling. I understand her viewpoints. However, I get how she can come across as over-fixated on them. I mean, I get Santa Claus doesn't exist (loose analogy here), but I still believe that Santa will be around me during Christmas. Is it really necessary to negate and dispel my spirit for him? I've never been a woman, so I can only imagine what it might mean for her to preserve her identity fervently, mainly being up against gender inequality and misogyny. I really shouldn't comment. I guess I just wish her well and positive sentiments. 

I don't know what the answer is here. It does sound like both sides need to reach a mutual consensus, and I don't know if she will find that particular answer in the ****ed up and unjust world we live in. I hope she finds solace and peace. As she once preached, it does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live. 

Honestly, as said above - when someone tells the truth, they get hate. Instead of respecting the opinion of others, people here just whine and are oversensitive. Those people should get a life.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Eyerarde01 said:

Seriously you all, do you know *******uality, transgender transformation, ***uel intercourse without marriage, avortement. .. Is currently punish by the law in Algeria and you go to jail??? Just base on this, there is little chance that Algeria will accept a transgender person to represent them .  Think about the bullying she will be subject if it's true. And one more thing... Don't judge like you know it all... 

Also, as per I BA, they confirm that she was not control on testosterone level, but the test were confidential. 

So please don't spread information without your source.. 

A good point being that because JK is obsessed with anti trans matters, she put a target on the back of this athlete who could literally get stoned to death when she returns to her home country. If you don't want to see people punching each other, don't watch this sport. 

• Love 1

Everybody's acting like she's an unbeatable man. She's lost NINE times and was in the last Olympics and didn't win anything. 

Even if she's trans (which she's not) her country is transphobic and wouldn't allow her to transition, so what the F do you want her to do lol 

She was born and raised female. If she's a bit stronger isn't that like an extra tall person having a slight advantage playing basketball? It's not like it's a guaranteed win, I'm tall and suck at sports. Should all athletes be the same height and weight? If one trains harder and puts on muscle should they be removed? 

This is not a trans issue or situation, but people are so ignorant and transphobic they are now applying their hate to cis women.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Read previous pages and then comment. It is all about mocking Christianity and pushing neomarxisim and the entire- do what you will bs

I dunno I think if anyone is mocking Christianity, it's JK Rowling. Writing children's books about witches and wizards and dark magic but then making the plot loosely based on the Bible so people get sucked into it  😈 

2 hours ago, BritneyWiki said:

I dunno I think if anyone is mocking Christianity, it's JK Rowling. Writing children's books about witches and wizards and dark magic but then making the plot loosely based on the Bible so people get sucked into it  😈 

That's irrelevant. The series is bad, it's about an incompetent nepo baby who gets catered to for 7 school years straight. Now, that's the ******* issue. The books are **** and bestsellers.

• Haha 1

there really does seem to be a lot of narrow minded gross users on here… i honestly don’t know why this thread is open. i’ve gone back and forth but…

I know we’re all busy and it’s easier to share than actually read articles, but let’s stop some misinformation in its tracks.

The chick in red, Imane Khelif, is a WOMAN. Not a man, not transgender, not anything else people are saying. She’s always been a woman; however, she does have very high levels of testosterone. That doesn’t make her a man, WHICH is why she was still allowed to compete at the Olympics. 

For those who argue she shouldn’t be allowed to compete with women, why not? She’s lost 9 fights against other women, so you can’t argue that she has an unfair advantage, otherwise she’d have zero losses. 

Ireland has clearly figured out the recipe, as two of her losses (2020 Summer Olympics, Kellie Harrington & 2022 IBA Women's World Boxing Championships, Amy Broadhurst), came from women from Ireland. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Sorry, this isn’t the salacious story people want it to be.

Y’all are literally dragging and shaming a woman for how she was born.

• Love 5
On 8/2/2024 at 6:35 AM, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

XY chromosome means male.

XX is female

This is a dude who beat a woman. That simple

JK Rowling just point out what's blatantly obvious and make leftards furious. I love that WOMAN.

you’re so wrong it’s almost laughable who’s BOLD you are about it too. 

this is part of what is wrong with the world. too many people proudly proclaiming their own horrible prejudices and ideals are truth. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.