JK Rowling accuses female Olympic boxer of being a man who hits women: “Paris, your safeguard is a joke” #Paris2024

15 hours ago, KrisJ said:

She is 100% RIGHT! A failed male boxer pretends to be a woman and wins. A disgrace just like the Woke Olympics. 

Imagine all the hard work from the female athletes only to be “beaten” by men in drag 

That is false, she was never male. She was born female. The outrage is forced controversy from the uniformed.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, SJK said:

This! It’s like people don’t research before posting online. 

There are some points that are making me confused.

The IBA which is the international institution of the boxers atested that Imane Khelif is a XY. So if she's not a transgender and was born/raised as a female, then she might be an inter***ual person, which still makes her a woman but a "different" woman. I suppose that would give her some advantages in the games. But anyways. The transphobia is horrendous.

Just for the record y'all, I didn't say she was a transgender. I just quoted JK Rowling who's probably making her statements based on those IBA reports... It looks like she aaalways looks for the right occasions to be this radical and transphobic (even though the woman is not trans).

Edited by Fita
  • Haha 1

Seriously you all, do you know *******uality, transgender transformation, ***uel intercourse without marriage, avortement. .. Is currently punish by the law in Algeria and you go to jail??? Just base on this, there is little chance that Algeria will accept a transgender person to represent them .  Think about the bullying she will be subject if it's true. And one more thing... Don't judge like you know it all... 

Also, as per I BA, they confirm that she was not control on testosterone level, but the test were confidential. 

So please don't spread information without your source.. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Eyerarde01 said:

Seriously you all, do you know *******uality, transgender transformation, ***uel intercourse without marriage, avortement. .. Is currently punish by the law in Algeria and you go to jail??? Just base on this, there is little chance that Algeria will accept a transgender person to represent them .  Think about the bullying she will be subject if it's true. And one more thing... Don't judge like you know it all... 

Also, as per I BA, they confirm that she was not control on testosterone level, but the test were confidential. 

So please don't spread information without your source.. 

No sane person would support an event that mocked a religion and then forced them to believe 1+1=4

The games are a mockery. **** them, among with the symbolism and women beaters.

11 hours ago, A.a.A said:

Nor is Khelif transgender. Unusually, she is reported to have XY s** chromosomes — most women have XX s** chromosomes — but Khelif was born female.”

This statement is contradictory and makes no sense. The object of the sentence says they have XY chromosomes. Which indicates they are male. And they also state another fact: woman have XX chromosomes. They were not “born” female, they were “raised” female. Doesn’t mean she “is” female. So this sentence proves the point.  This is an individual who has had the advantage of XY chromosomes, which will ultimately advance over biological women in this space.

What about a "biologically female" athlete who has naturally very high testosterone, higher than the athlete in question? Should we be measuring everyone's hormone levels and ensuring they are equal?

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, BritneyWiki said:

What about a "biologically female" athlete who has naturally very high testosterone, higher than the athlete in question? Should we be measuring everyone's hormone levels and ensuring they are equal?

YES!

Just like we test them all for dr**s.

This is pure bs where you brainlets let wierdos question our basic, inborn pattern recognition. It's obvious this is a dude and the Games are a blasphemy, a mockery of Christianity. And you gaslight us, the mass, trying to convince us we are phobic and dumb for calling things what they are.

You deserved this, the fall of society. No planet deserves this amount of demented people and their bs.

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, SlideAway said:

Some of you bigoted morons didn’t even read the text presented to you.

Hardly anyone (uninvolved) in real life actually gives a **** about let alone follows women's sports, especially not these trendy anti-wokes and their "good gays", let's be for real.

They mocked and made fun of all female athletes and their competitions, that is until some grifting serpents online convinced them there's a "cause" to be "passionate" about where you get to hate and bully a group because they're the new scary thing. Formerly us Jews, the gays, people of color, whoever they fix their eyes on really cause it doesn't matter. Same energy hitting a different target, it's obvious if you look at it from a vibe perspective.

It's like there's this personality type, common in underdeveloped minds where you need a whipping boy to project all your own shadows and immorality onto, hence the "LooK aT hiS gleefuL faCe aFtEr beAting uP a WoombmyN" type posts about Imene Khelif right now. Literally pure projection generating fury in their heads as they point fingers at whoever it's socially permissible to do to currently. Some *******uals really need to be reminded that they were all dangerous, evil demons incarnate who needed to be shunned at one point... :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Go, live your bitter woke life thinking 1+1=4

But remember your religion of wokeism will eat you alive the second you duck something up and you will.

And if you burn books, you are a degenerate brainlet. You don't burn  any art and literature no matter what you think about the artist.

If being open minded is woke, call me me woke all day long. I’m not trying to bring anyone down. Why would anyone want to invest energy in that? It’s sad

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Baronesse said:

Hardly anyone (uninvolved) in real life actually gives a **** about let alone follows women's sports, especially not these trendy anti-wokes and their "good gays", let's be for real.

They mocked and made fun of all female athletes and their competitions, that is until some grifting serpents online convinced them there's a "cause" to be "passionate" about where you get to hate and bully a group because they're the new scary thing. Formerly us Jews, the gays, people of color, whoever they fix their eyes on really cause it doesn't matter. Same energy hitting a different target, it's obvious if you look at it from a vibe perspective.

It's like there's this personality type, common in underdeveloped minds where you need a whipping boy to project all your own shadows and immorality onto, hence the "LooK aT hiS gleefuL faCe aFtEr beAting uP a WoombmyN" type posts about Imene Khelif right now. Literally pure projection generating fury in their heads as they point fingers at whoever it's socially permissible to do to currently. Some *******uals really need to be reminded that they were all dangerous, evil demons incarnate who needed to be shunned at one point... :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

wise words, bright person 

• Love 2

Imene remind of my teacher In 2nd grade at school when I was 7 years old. And it was in 1992.

Her name was Isabelle. But the first time I saw her I thought she is a man. She was tall, her voice, her clothes, the way she moves, speak. Even her hair was the same as Imene in the picture. I laugh a lot when I recalled the way mother called her mister Isabelle the first time and she didn't believe that she was a woman at first.  But with years I think it was maybe awful the way people look at her, criticized her because at first sight she lakes what a woman have to be. 

Maybe society have to open her mind and no be stick with the same image of how a woman have to be. 

To sad a woman who I writes a famous books,  condemn people from her perspective and little mind. Why that she thinks she have saw all sort of people in the world.  Be humble and recognized that all you know is nothing in the vast a universe. Maybe she have to open her eyes and how we said in France "sors la tête de son c..." what pleasure she have to destroy a person.... 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.