Rosengart was useless

2 hours ago, doomphantom1 said:

Is it me or has Matthew Rosengart been completely useless from the beginning?  I don't think he was ever Team Britney.  Let's discuss.

I think Britney is out of it due to random circumstances and exposed things among the public, so out of fear they ended it and released her. His bullshiit was really annoying. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, annalai23 said:

Britney refused to show up to court to testify. She refused to do anything to help herself. Team Con wanna depose Britney and Rosengart did everything he could to stop this from happening. 

To whoever thinks Rosengart was useless.... don't you ever think maybe because of Britney that he couldn't do amything? Based on britneys Instagram,  she's not an honest person and often exaggerate things much. I think she lied/exaggerate some things regarding her case.  If she showed up in court to testify, she would may be cooked like Amber Heard and things will be exposed and she would be too embarrassed to stay in USA and has to move overseas. 

Same if she's deposed by Jamie's lawyer. Her mind was not mature and stable enough to handle all those questions and some things she said may not be true. 

Both parties reached a settlement to close the case may be the best outcome for Britney. One of the settlement maybe both parties all let it go and do not bring anyone to court. (Can you imagine if Lou Taylor sued Britney for defamation ?). 

I mean Yes, her father and Lou, Robin , and all the team con abused and took advantage of her. But Britney's not a liable person either. What she said/posted on instagram has so many lies that can be proved by simply Google. I really can't imagine her showing up in court and being questioned. 

This.  I always wondered why she never wanted to sit for a deposition.  I think her thoughts were too scrambled to sit for one.  On principal alone though, Team Con should've been forced to sit for their depositions.  Amazing that Lou Taylor ran around claiming she wasn't the official business manager when Rosengart chased her for a deposition.  What a circus.

3 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

It’s the broken and corrupt system not him. There’s people who commit horrendous crimes and never get convicted or get let off with a slap on the wrist. Britney’s former team barely got a slap on the wrist.

Nah. It was him AND the corrupt system. There's zero excuse he let ALL statues of limitation pass. Zero excuse.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, annalai23 said:

Britney refused to show up to court to testify. She refused to do anything to help herself. Team Con wanna depose Britney and Rosengart did everything he could to stop this from happening. 

To whoever thinks Rosengart was useless.... don't you ever think maybe because of Britney that he couldn't do amything? Based on britneys Instagram,  she's not an honest person and often exaggerate things much. I think she lied/exaggerate some things regarding her case.  If she showed up in court to testify, she would may be cooked like Amber Heard and things will be exposed and she would be too embarrassed to stay in USA and has to move overseas. 

Same if she's deposed by Jamie's lawyer. Her mind was not mature and stable enough to handle all those questions and some things she said may not be true. 

Both parties reached a settlement to close the case may be the best outcome for Britney. One of the settlement maybe both parties all let it go and do not bring anyone to court. (Can you imagine if Lou Taylor sued Britney for defamation ?). 

I mean Yes, her father and Lou, Robin , and all the team con abused and took advantage of her. But Britney's not a liable person either. What she said/posted on instagram has so many lies that can be proved by simply Google. I really can't imagine her showing up in court and being questioned. 

Well, I also agree with this, to a point. Yes, she should've testified. Yes, I agree she did exaggerate on certain things (I don't think she does it intentionally...I think she talks figuratively a lot but that doesn't work in a court setting), like the gallons of blood statement. So yes, I agree with you on that...But still, Rosengart focused on only one thing and let all statues of limitation pass. He literally did not go after anyone.

Editing to add, that I think Britney should've taken the invitation to speak in front of the Congress...And she didn't. 

Edited by GirlOnTheMoon
  • Like 1

Maybe she was afraid to sit for a deposition because she knew it wouldn’t be released to the public? I’m just guessing.

Maybe she was afraid of the repercussions of speaking out?

Let’s face it: he may have flopped with a lot of things, but at least he did more than Useless Sam Ighram (or however the hell you spell his name).

If it wasn’t for Britney saying at her hearing she wanted a new lawyer, she might’ve been still in the conservatorship, because we can all agree, Sam I. was part of the scheme… He wanted to keep her in it just like Colon….

Edited by Xanax
18 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I’m really sorry to ask this. And I try not to sound like judging anybody but didn’t conservatorship end with Britney agreed to give a petition? A petition is simply a request you put on a paper , sign it and give it to the whatever institution you’re requesting something.Britney said she did not know that and all Rosengart did was making her write a request sign it and give it to the court.

and then she gave up on her jail request for Lou and Jamie.

No. Thousands of people do that, but is never freed. Just look at the other celebrities in similar cases, who is denyed help. 
Even if britney had done that years ago, her father would have talked her out of it, threatened her, or Samuel Ingham would have stopped her. Samuel did nothing, but he could have done it. 

19 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Technically Jimbo stepped down.

Funny how many fans simply forgets this little detail.

Jamie did it because he wanted to leave. Nothing related to the lawyer.

17 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Nah. It was him AND the corrupt system. There's zero excuse he let ALL statues of limitation pass. Zero excuse.

Yes. The man wasn't the hero some fans wants to believe.

Edited by Dark Willow

After she was freed, she could've hired a bunch of different lawyers. She still can I think.

Alleged abuse of such propotions could take years or decades  to be properly judged in court. IMO, Britney is simply trying to move on.

The past can be brutalky traumatising, but there is still a life to live and future to look forward to. + Karma is real

Jamie isn't living his best life now, Lynne is probably scared Britney would kick her out of her lousiana home, Jamie Lynn ran out of reality shows to last a couple of episodes in...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.