Britney and Paul Soliz spotted together in Malibu with his family

43 minutes ago, Isla said:

???? Yes we don’t know them personally but this guy is a convicted criminal. Think fans have a right to be concerned.

i’m sorry but why should the fans be worried? serious question, it’s not like britney has to ask us for permission, we don’t pay her bills, know anything about her. so why do we have a right to be concerned? 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I think the plan is for everyone in her inner circle, Bryan, Paul, Cade to let Britney spiral so they can 51-50 her again.

Urgh not you too with this gross 51-50 talk... I don't agree with this Paul guy at all but these conspiracy theories need to stop!

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 2
  • Like 5
45 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

The difference is Britney's life was stripped away for almost 13 years and she's done this with many married men.

Let's not act like this situation with Paul is a one off, she's done this with Adnan and Kevin as well.

If you think she looks 'cute' hanging with Paul. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

YOU DONT ACTUALLY KNOW BRITNEY

4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I think the plan is for everyone in her inner circle, Bryan, Paul, Cade to let Britney spiral so they can 51-50 her again.

I don't think so. She would never understand or appreciate it, so it's not worth the trouble.

It’s insane because Britney could have any man she wants. She could find a healthy man who actually loves her and shares the same interests as her and positively contributes to her healing journey. But she chooses him. I mean she doesn’t have the best track record with men but damn. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Perhaps...

Paul was hired by her people, the no background check is a wild story to believe. Again, it wouldn’t surprise me if Bryan likes him...

Look even fans saying Britney shouldn't be out of the c-ship. Team con definitely is happy with Britney "dumb decisions", she is proving they were right... weirdly she is making everything to prove that.

I can see Paul leaving after some big damage that will force Britney to accept help. Everything about this man and the situation is shady af.

The typical members coming out of the woodwork to trash B and her choices. Welp.:nothavingit_whitney_houston_mad_annoyed_stare_whatever_irritated:

Just now, Semtex said:

It’s insane because Britney could have any man she wants. She could find a healthy man who actually loves her and shares the same interests as her and positively contributes to her healing journey. But she chooses him. I mean she doesn’t have the best track record with men but damn. 

Agreed but the majority of men are trash... :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: 

• Like 5
13 minutes ago, Imnotcrazy said:

Unnecessary. 

It's like they want this place to say that lol

the obsession after 2020 got bigger and it's like we're responsible for her when it's not? wtf are we now babyssiting a Britney Spears? This guy is probably pushing people that loves her away and if that's the case it's quite sad. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Urgh not you too with this gross 51-50 talk... I don't agree with this Paul guy at all but these conspiracy theories need to stop!

I didn't say she needs one I'm just saying it feels like she has no PR, no real friends and the ones around are watching her crumble.

Clearly her family is broke even after the millions they've made off of her so it be silly to think they're going to let Britney be away and free forever.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

I didn't say she needs one I'm just saying it feels like she has no PR, no real friends and the ones around are watching her crumble.

Clearly her family is broke even after the millions they've made off of her so it be silly to think they're going to let Britney be away and free forever.

Good lol I was hoping you weren't calling for one :squint_meme_sunglasses_pink_stare_squint: 

I agree with everything you've said. Her family is BROKE, she has no PR (cade @cadehudson22 does nothing!).  No friends that we can see... I think Britney not working is very much a rebellious act. She's said it multiple times she fights with herself about whether or not she wants to go back to making music. If she doesn't it's almost like they (family) has won. But they've literally destroyed her dreams... She probably thinks if she works again she'll get trapped again...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.