Update: Britney's home is NOT listed for sale, MLS was hacked

8 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

She was under the c-ship when it was bought in her name.

So either team con payed way to much for it back then, or she wants to sell super fast and the realtor is aiming for some sort of a bidding war over it right now. 

Edit: I still have to see a bad investment by Britney herself. Most bad financial decisions were made not by her but by those in power. In fact, one of the best financial decisions on her life has been when she herself decided to set up the SJB trust. This was after she fired her management and before the conservatotship was set up. 

FACTS. She should be her own manager moving forward. 

• Like 3

I love how her houses are always so beautifully decorated, they have a very ''home type of feeling''.

I really dislike the very white unipersonal houses some celebrities have, they look like nobody lives there its so cold and sad.

Do we have pictures of what her condo/appartment in New York looked in 2001-2002 when she lived there?

I remember seeing pictures of it online ages ago but I cant seem to find them, there are new ones but I want to see how it was decorated when she lived there.

• Love 1

so she didn't paint the kitchen cabinets after all?? 

ugh all her homes have had retired granny aesthetic. The Destin condo was a 1980s time capsule, the summit la home was an olive garden. She doesn't like to change anything.

I wonder also if this is anything to do with her court mandates she had to live in CA for either work/cons/kids. I truly hope she moved to Maui and builds a 15ft fence

18 minutes ago, Pablitonizer said:

We can buy her house through her official store too 

price.png

:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

We all pool our money together and buy it and it will be the official Breatheheavy house. Take turns staying there and throw wild parties :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
  • Haha 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.