stream my new song “james bond!” Out now!

8 minutes ago, rik said:

I love you so much!!!  I’m so glad you love it 🤍😭 you have a great ear and I really respect it a lot. I have uploaded to tiktok but it hasn’t really popped off there! Since it’s also for PCRF it would be so awesome if it did well over there. 🤍🤍🤍 thank you so much for listening Style 

Of course, boo! I'm always here for you and Jay! I tried commenting on your YouTube page, but the comments are turned off. You might want to enable them as it can help boost your views.. 🤗♥️

• Love 2
5 hours ago, rik said:

Hi everyone! I recently released a new song, “james bond!” on all streaming services and would love if you checked it out. 

100% of the proceeds will be donated to the PCRF. thank you to every single person involved in the creation of this track, with a very special thank you to @malakmattarart for giving me permission to use her incredible painting from her "When the World Sleeps" series as the official single artwork.

produced by: myself + @prodbykxng

mixed & mastered by: @prodbyk×ng

guest vocals from: @iamsunraae + @itsjoelanderson

drums/drum recording engineer: @griffin.rhythm

guitar from: @josephpiilonen

lyrics by: me

Bravo! I will download it ! I like the fact that I knoe someone who is creating songs not 'content' !

Edited by pop analyst
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Style. said:

Of course, boo! I'm always here for you and Jay! I tried commenting on your YouTube page, but the comments are turned off. You might want to enable them as it can help boost your views.. 🤗♥️

it automatically uploads it and doesn’t allow for the comments to be a thing :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: it’s true. Anyway love you forever and you know that 🤍

• Love 2
22 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Wait, this is for real? You’re kind of known for being a jokester, so I thought you were just messing about.

This is pretty cool! You got talent for sure.

I definitely am so I can’t blame you!! But this is me with the accompaniment of several other very talented musicians who were able to help me in capturing my vision. 🤍🤍🤍 thank you so much for listening Emil!!! I hope everything is going well with you 

• Love 2
22 hours ago, pop analyst said:

Bravo! I will download it ! I like the fact that I knoe someone who is creating songs not 'content' !

You are so kind. Thank you so much 🤍 I honestly have been very adamant to get this out in the way it has been. It feels really good to create music, it really is a healthy release. I want music to be telling of what’s happening in the world and this felt like an appropriate timing. I really appreciate you listening my friend  🤍

• Love 2
11 hours ago, SlideAway said:

When are you shooting the music video?!

:britney-fire-dance:

James Bond needs visuals!

:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

You are so sweet!!! I have a visual prepared but it will be more of a visual and social commentary. I don’t think I would want to feature myself in this one but I do look forward to expanding on this sound and vibe in the near future 🤍 I did however shoot a mini clip for my song empty!! 

• Love 2

RIK!!!!! THIS IS GORGEOUS

I love what you did in the last two minutes with the group vocals, it really makes the song sound richer. Plus, I can rlly feel the ROL influences in this song, if that's the vibe you were going for.

Speaking of ROL, as a mere suggestion, perhaps u could've done something like Substitute World/Drowned World where Madonna introduced a lot of heavy drums mid-way in the song? It would add another layer to the song, but you rlly sell the job of making the song sound dynamic regardless.

Great job!!! Ahhh it's so good. I added it to my liked songs :)))) 

• Love 2
On 8/2/2024 at 1:15 PM, Blackout2006 said:

RIK!!!!! THIS IS GORGEOUS

I love what you did in the last two minutes with the group vocals, it really makes the song sound richer. Plus, I can rlly feel the ROL influences in this song, if that's the vibe you were going for.

Speaking of ROL, as a mere suggestion, perhaps u could've done something like Substitute World/Drowned World where Madonna introduced a lot of heavy drums mid-way in the song? It would add another layer to the song, but you rlly sell the job of making the song sound dynamic regardless.

Great job!!! Ahhh it's so good. I added it to my liked songs :)))) 

Thank you for your kind kind words omg. And so nice seeing you around here after so long. I hope you’re doing good!!!

I was not intentionally going for ROL but I love that album and definitely want to dive into that. That comparison is a huge compliment.

I would love to do something like drowned world/substitute for love. It’s my top 3 favourite madonna tracks. My drummer griffin can definitely do something like that. He’s actually going to be producing my next track so there will be a lot more trip hop influences 

🤍 thank you for checking out my song. Please consider donating directly to PCRF!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.