What's 'Bombastic Love' about?

I don't know where to start, it turned into an art
Not to show the world that it was you

(to keep Britney and Justin's relationship secret, low key, etc)

Who made me realize, not to compromise
The fact that you and I should meet

(huh? he's trying to make her understand that they shouldn't meet and she thinks it's gonna be a bombastic love when it finally happens?)

:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I find it this song kinda peculiar. Not to mention the arrangement, the strings, the ones that play in the beginning of 'Overprotected' mv and the whole instrumental...

Do you like it?

Edited by Fita
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Actually:

The song was written and produced by Max Martin and Rami Yacoub. The song was originally meant to be a single and for Crossroads promotion, but was later scrapped, as Britney did not like the song. There's an unreleased remix for the song that featured different production. It was used for the promotion of the Crossroads movie. A snippet can be found here. The song is track 10 on every edition of the album. 

• Love 2

I remember it being a vocabulary word and I pronounced it like Britney and my teacher said it's wrong. He asked where did I hear that pronunciation at and I was like Married At First Sight Lol GIF by Lifetime

I just told him I heard it around like that. So apparently it's not pronounced boom-bastic, but bomb-bastic

• Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.