Halsey responds to Britney on twitter: You continue to inspire me everyday

I just watched the video, it has clearly not any type of involvement with Britney besides the lyrics and the fact that being famous sucks. 

Poor Halsey, I don't like her music but its clear on the context and the lyrics that she is dealing with cancer

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, peacht said:

I just watched the video, it has clearly not any type of involvement with Britney besides the lyrics and the fact that being famous sucks. 

Poor Halsey, I don't like her music but its clear on the context and the lyrics that she is dealing with cancer

Welllll she did use toxic body suite, pink wig and argued with a guy in a wife beater..Tons of parallels to Britney 

• Like 1

Seriously, if they had not created this, no one would have heard the song or seen the video.

These singers should stop quoting Britney to stand out, we fans should stop sharing them, because that's what they are aiming for.

Edited by BPI
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

It gives me these vibes-

0_Britney-Spears-appears-to-hit-out-at-S

Then:

Screenshot-20240727-082457-Samsung-Inter

Literally-

I- :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Right?

She did it before, she never confirmed the Selena shades... but it was obvious.

If they don’t edit her future captions,  we can tell she will shade Halsey and people "using her pain to make money". Britney seems to hate when people try to pay homage or praise her... really weird.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
14 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Right?

She did it before, she never confirmed the Selena shades... but it was obvious.

If they don’t edit her future captions,  we can tell she will shade Halsey and people "using her pain to make money". Britney seems to hate when people try to pay homage or praise her... really weird.

I guess britney is like that after "You continue to inspire me everyday" reply:

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Fita said:

The first page where she says she hated it sounded more real and cohesive than the last tweet we got...

That tweet is from Cade we know it. She doesn't tweet look at her history it's all Cade trying to earn some money

You people are DELUSIONAL if you think it wasnt Britney writing. She ranted, was furious indeed, then someone talked to her about the backlash she'd get cuz the video is also about cancer, very sensitive topic, then she felt terrible and they did DAMAGE CONTROL which works on the braindead 95 percent of the population. All is well. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

How can people not realise by now that Britney is a “spontaneous onliner” (I made that term up just now lol), meaning she has an initial reaction to something, doesn’t think it through, and then races to post it online.

She then calms down, regrets it and either: deletes the post and sometimes deactivates her instagram.

And in addition to this, she makes everything about her and her own trauma. If someone else is suffering, yes she sometimes shows them empathy and compassion but she always finds a way to relate it back to her and her struggles. 

And also in addition to this, she can’t seem to take genuine, honest, sincere, mature responsibility for anything. It’s ALWAYS someone else’s fault, or people have misinterpreted her. 

This Halsey situation is another example of that, like her Selena rants which were so obviously about Selena, but Britney backtracked about. 

Oh don’t forget she often straight up lies, like when she said those pictures of her outside the hotel were “body doubles”, or when she said she didn’t even have a wedding cake at her wedding, but the company then posted a picture of the actual cake they made for her on their website. 

Of course Britney’s hardcore fans will defend her at all costs about these embarrassing Twitter posts 😫 I’ve seen people on IG and Reddit saying she has probably been hacked by an incel, and others saying they think it was Jamie Lynn who wrote the first post. And no they weren’t being sarcastic, the way they posted made it obvious they were serious. 

Just to finish with the head shaving part of the video, which people are saying is Halsey mocking Britney - in Britney’s own words “People shave their heads all the time”. And obviously Halsey did for her own reasons which were nothing to do with Britney. She’s been very graceful after what must have felt like a slap in the face to read, with lawyers being threatened etc. 

One day Britney will piss off the wrong person, and she won’t be tiptoed around and treated like a delicate ornament made of china. 

• Love 2
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, HairFlipQueen said:

How can people not realise by now that Britney is a “spontaneous onliner” (I made that term up just now lol), meaning she has an initial reaction to something, doesn’t think it through, and then races to post it online.

She then calms down, regrets it and either: deletes the post and sometimes deactivates her instagram.

And in addition to this, she makes everything about her and her own trauma. If someone else is suffering, yes she sometimes shows them empathy and compassion but she always finds a way to relate it back to her and her struggles. 

And also in addition to this, she can’t seem to take genuine, honest, sincere, mature responsibility for anything. It’s ALWAYS someone else’s fault, or people have misinterpreted her. 

This Halsey situation is another example of that, like her Selena rants which were so obviously about Selena, but Britney backtracked about. 

Oh don’t forget she often straight up lies, like when she said those pictures of her outside the hotel were “body doubles”, or when she said she didn’t even have a wedding cake at her wedding, but the company then posted a picture of the actual cake they made for her on their website. 

Of course Britney’s hardcore fans will defend her at all costs about these embarrassing Twitter posts 😫 I’ve seen people on IG and Reddit saying she has probably been hacked by an incel, and others saying they think it was Jamie Lynn who wrote the first post. And no they weren’t being sarcastic, the way they posted made it obvious they were serious. 

Just to finish with the head shaving part of the video, which people are saying is Halsey mocking Britney - in Britney’s own words “People shave their heads all the time”. And obviously Halsey did for her own reasons which were nothing to do with Britney. She’s been very graceful after what must have felt like a slap in the face to read, with lawyers being threatened etc. 

One day Britney will piss off the wrong person, and she won’t be tiptoed around and treated like a delicate ornament made of china. 

She definitely will find the wrong person to mess with...

People already lost a lot of sympathy for her, the Osbourne and the cyrus family wouldn’t say anything about her bizarre content years ago. People are not afraid anymore to say things are wrong.

She is getting the "what Britney complained this time", "forever victim", "always about me me me" reputation. 

I noticed when Brit praises someone she starts to talk about her dramas... like it was more an excuse to be able to talk about what her family did to her, the bullying from 20 years ago... and everything else we already know.

I agree that Britney probably doesn't think very much before writing, however she has people to filter all the mess... she pays them. 

Maybe Halsey understands Britney is not okay... I want to know what she will say when people ask her about this "episode", we will see if things are really fine.

If Halsey explain how she talked to Britney then we will know if it was Cadeney or Britney.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 2
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.