Britney is upset with Halsey’s "Lucky" video: "I feel harassed, violated, and bullied... I'm speaking with my lawyers"

The entire video is Britney (her clothes her costumes the pink wig) but not the head shaving? Come on. The GP are going to look at this as making fun of Britney and she is right to be offended. 

Ashley was wrong for this.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
49 minutes ago, Arianna said:

I’m waiting for her to endorse Trump publicly since she loves pissing people off

Don't be so shocked if she...

Well, expect anything at this point.

Britney (or someone else pretending to be Britney) is definitely with a mission.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't know, all I'm saying is all the phrases look like they just took things she's posted or said before: "I CARE", "It feels illegal", "I've been bullied". Almost feels done by ChatGPT or @Toxic.Latin

I can't even find a time when she's referred to her Instagram as "my IG" like most of us abbreviate it online

67083353-11688553-Message_The_former_tee

Maybe it was a stunt, I'm not sure. She's never justified any of her rants before by saying she didn't post them after deleting them.

i dont get why u quote me tho hahahaha 

A couple things can be true at once…

the video does remind me of everything Britney went through, the paparazzi, the wig, bald head, the iv etc. 

this is Halseys story about her battle with cancer and fame 

it’s gotta be true she asked Britney for permission to use lucky lyrics 

I don’t believe Britney knew Halseys health troubles until now 

I can see why Britney would be upset with the video, it hits too close to home for her 

Correct me if I’m wrong but when did Britney ever call herself a “pop star?”

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Britney was triggered by the music video, she can pretend her account was hacked but when Britney describes not liking the 2007-08 footage being shown over and over again and the documentaries, wonder how she felt seeing Halsey do this. 

Finally we agree on something, I get she has her own sickness and has shaved her head but the clothing choices the PINK WIG and being in a salon setting is obviously a reference to Britney’s particular head shaving 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

That first tweet doesn’t sound like Britney AT ALL. The last tweet does though. Idk Britney has never really said that she would be contacting her lawyers about going after someone for “making fun of her”. That whole tweet just seems odd to me and it just smells like someone going out of their way to cause drama for Britney and idk why but it feels like it’s Cade because he just seems like the type to do it.

The last tweet sounds like Britney though because she used her typical typing she does when she posts on Instagram. Tbh the only thing to me that seemed to reference Britney was obviously the Lucky sample and the Toxic inspired diamonds. I mean you can say the pink wig too, but Halsey has been known to have wild colored hair so it’s kind of a stretch.

To me the video just seemed like it showed that Halsey is sick. Idk what because I haven’t been keeping up on her, but from what I gathered it reminded me of cancer. The whole video had a depressing vibe because she’s obviously suffering from whatever illness(es) she has and she tries to put on a front that everything is fine. Idk that’s what I got from it at least.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

That first tweet doesn’t sound like Britney AT ALL. The last tweet does though. Idk Britney has never really said that she would be contacting her lawyers about going after someone for “making fun of her”. That whole tweet just seems odd to me and it just smells like someone going out of their way to cause drama for Britney and idk why but it feels like it’s Cade because he just seems like the type to do it.

The last tweet sounds like Britney though because she used her typical typing she does when she posts on Instagram. Tbh the only thing to me that seemed to reference Britney was obviously the Lucky sample and the Toxic inspired diamonds. I mean you can say the pink wig too, but Halsey has been known to have wild colored hair so it’s kind of a stretch.

To me the video just seemed like it showed that Halsey is sick. Idk what because I haven’t been keeping up on her, but from what I gathered it reminded me of cancer. The whole video had a depressing vibe because she’s obviously suffering from whatever illness(es) she has and she tries to put on a front that everything is fine. Idk that’s what I got from it at least.

I got much more of a P!nk vibe, especially with her on the red carpet, than a Britney vibe other than the obvious Lucky Inspo

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.