BreatheHeavy teams up with Welcome Skateboards for their new Britney line

So y'all delulu,this IS all great and games?someone please delete me from here i don't believe anything anymore...no conspiracy here but like, really,really?Dragons Den Television GIF by CBC i guess all money IS good money i Can get that...buuut...anyhow

Edited by 90's barbie
Add
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, 90's barbie said:

So y'all delulu,this IS all great and games?someone please delete me from here i don't believe anything anymore...no conspiracy here but like, really,really?Dragons Den Television GIF by CBC i guess all money IS good money i Can get that...buuut...anyhow

Yet people were even pressed over Taylor selling different versions of her music at least Taylor is passionate about her music and with these skateboards and Britney it makes ZERO sense.

Another quick cash grab before the next perfume is released. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yet people were even pressed over Taylor selling different versions of her music at least Taylor is passionate about her music and with these skateboards and Britney it makes ZERO sense.

Another quick cash grab before the next perfume is released. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

At least i think Taylor might have had some cash...does Britney even does? I guess she doesn't even have some of these pictures rights anymore...idk but makes me feel...not that okay Claire Ok GIF by Un si grand soleil

• Leader
2 hours ago, Pablitonizer said:

Right?! I'll force my BF to buy me some more items :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

I like where your head is at :taylor_swift_evil_smile:

2 hours ago, Fita said:

So @Jordan Miller, in an indirect way are you working for Britney? :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

Haha I wish. That's why I worked super hard to make this campaign look amazing by doing a shoot and spending hours in the edit. I wanna show that I'm the man for the job 😎. But it'll prob amount to nothing :clownery_makeup_meme:. Still was fun though. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

Haha I wish. That's why I worked super hard to make this campaign look amazing by doing a shoot and spending hours in the edit. I wanna show that I'm the man for the job 😎. But it'll prob amount to nothing :clownery_makeup_meme:. Still was fun though. 

I'm sure it'll happen one day and you're gonna say "don't give up on your dreams, it happens!", mark my words.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

I wondered what that smell was…

:roxxy:

I really want one of them Britney skateboard. Just wanna own it. Don't need the wheels under. Maybe it'll be good for smacking some of the skaters with when they start getting out of control.

Seems cool though, more Britney skateboards, I can see its not the first time.

But if she can make skateboards, maybe she can make guns also? Would love to see that. I really doubt she's interested, but it just seems like a great idea. Handgun, it says Britney it's 9 mm, pink design or dark purple. Colored. Neither black nor silver. Uh.. uuhhh..

Lots of money in guns. Just gotta get into it, difficult in the beginning maybe.

Oh and sorry to all of you people here. I usually keep these kind of things inside my brain where no one is watching. It's just sometimes ...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.