Which song do you prefer: Break the Ice, or Piece of Me?

Break the Ice vs Piece of Me - which Blackout single do you like better?   

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 hours ago, britneyluv said:

Break the Ice, absolutely. Ever since I heard the leaked demo, I thought it was one of her best songs and to date I think it is one of her best EVER. The Timbaland production is perfect and I think the breakdown in the demo makes it better than the official version

NO WAY NO THAT IS PRODUCED BY TIMBERLAND THE **** HEAD

It’s Danja omg don’t you dare say it’s timberland

• Love 1
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, britneyluv said:

Break the Ice, absolutely. Ever since I heard the leaked demo, I thought it was one of her best songs and to date I think it is one of her best EVER. The Timbaland production is perfect and I think the breakdown in the demo makes it better than the official version

Yes the breakdown in the demo is way better than the released one.  And is Danja the producer behind this masterpiece, not Timbaland. 

Britney and Timbaland have never done any song together, because he is JT little *****. 

Edited by MissDebbie
  • Like 1

BTI for sure. I get the love for POM and I like the lyrics, but it's too robotic for me.

BTI appeals more to me with that beat and how she sings it. I hate the video is a cartoon, though. I heard BTI a lot when it was out, because my radio station really supported it, as opposed to POM.

23 hours ago, MissDebbie said:

Yes the breakdown in the demo is way better than the released one.  And is Danja the producer behind this masterpiece, not Timbaland. 

Britney and Timbaland have never done any song together, because he is JT little *****. 

OMG how could I make that mistake

Are You Sure Britney Spears GIF by MOODMAN

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.