Are Sean and Jayden Federline aware of this? If so, why do they treat their mother the way they do?

I know it sounds harsh, but even at the cost of taking the children away at that moment, I would do anything to get out, including confirming that the signature on the toilet would be mine. As a free woman, she could have done more to have children than in her current position in the cship. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
57 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

I know it sounds harsh, but even at the cost of taking the children away at that moment, I would do anything to get out, including confirming that the signature on the toilet would be mine. As a free woman, she could have done more to have children than in her current position in the cship. 

Harsh? Maybe. Ignorant? Definitely. :)

• Like 1

ugh here we go again with the parasocial connections. her kids know better than you do... by magnitudes. You asking why her kids treat her the way they do is so weird.

your question purely comes from what's online. you have no clue what they've been through. Not saying they are right or wrong but their reasons are more valid and also none of our business. We're fans, they are family. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
18 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

They blackmailed her with the children. If she didn't give up and fight, she would be free and have more tools to get the children into care. 

That's not entirely accurate. Britney DID make many attempts to get out of her conservatorship, she even had secret burner phones and secret conversations with lawyers to try and help her out of the situation. They used her custody as a threat to dangle over her head to try and stop her fighting the cship, but there's nothing to suggest that Britney didn't fight hard enough to get free. She was blocked and prevented from getting her freedom at every opportunity.

• Love 3
  • Like 3

We don't know their relationship, but we DO know that they blackmailed her with the kids, and that Britney was abused for 13 years. 

They probably think she's a poor mentally unstable woman, because that's quite literally what they've been allowed to see her as.

• Like 1

Sucks but time is going too fast Jayden will be 18 in just weeks and they've had 1 call with Britney around Mother's day.

It's clear they don't seem to want to see her still, as they become young men and have kids of their own I think they will still push Britney out unfortunately. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, BlackoutITZ said:

That's not entirely accurate. Britney DID make many attempts to get out of her conservatorship, she even had secret burner phones and secret conversations with lawyers to try and help her out of the situation. They used her custody as a threat to dangle over her head to try and stop her fighting the cship, but there's nothing to suggest that Britney didn't fight hard enough to get free. She was blocked and prevented from getting her freedom at every opportunity.

Yes, but she traded her only option (lied that her signature did not belong to her) to get out for staying in cshiit and the children giving her.  

3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Sucks but time is going too fast Jayden will be 18 in just weeks and they've had 1 call with Britney around Mother's day.

It's clear they don't seem to want to see her still, as they become young men and have kids of their own I think they will still push Britney out unfortunately. 

Where the money jingles, there they like to come :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Like 2
  • Super Mods

I don't think they're aware of the voicemail tbh.

They were raised with Britney in the conservatorship, that's all they have ever known her as.

Also I'm sure K-Fed and her family put things in their heads about her and in result,

they don't see her as their authority figure/mother and they don't take her seriously.

I just wonder what their relationship with her would be like if she wasn't ever in the conservatorship.

Would it better or still the same? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

Yes, but she traded her only option (lied that her signature did not belong to her) to get out for staying in cshiit and the children giving her.  

Sounds like victim blaming

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, jordeezy river red said:

Gen Z is def sociopathically narcissistic so their behavior adds up. Hopefully the people their age grow out of it. 

Ur not having a brat summer ur having a rat summer 

I doubt they know a lot of details they believe whatever Kevin and their "real" mother (Victoria) says.

Britney going against her family made them forced her sons to go against her.  Sean liked FreeBritney posts way before the testimony. if Britney is easily manipulated,  it wouldn’t be a surprise if her sons are the same.

However,  we don't know exactly what happened between mother and sons. The videos Kevin released (and nothing happened with him, weirdly) showed that Britney had no authority, she was not the mother figure for the boys... they respected even Robin more.

Britney was not able to stop her naked content even after Jayden said they didn't like...

Fans will always see one side,  but there's always much more...

Edited by Dark Willow
1 hour ago, Princessmimi said:

They were raised with Britney in the conservatorship, that's all they have ever known her as.

Also I'm sure K-Fed and her family put things in their heads about her and in result,

they don't see her as their authority figure/mother and they don't take her seriously.

I just wonder what their relationship with her would be like if she wasn't ever in the conservatorship.

Would it better or still the same? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

I would write almost the same then I changed when I read your post haha

I agree with everything.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Princessmimi said:

I hope that as of september this year the only check they will be getting from Britney is the reality check. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.