Chris Brown & Live Nation Sued for $50 Million Over Alleged ‘Violent Assault’ of Concertgoers

• Content Curators

Chris Brown has been accused of arranging for four men to be attacked, according to legal docs reviewed by TMZ Monday. 

The four plaintiffs said in legal docs that they had been invited and es***ted into the backstage area with a group of 40 women to socialize following the show.

The plaintiffs said in court docs that the Forever artist took about a half-hour to arrive in the VIP area at the venue, at which point they were ready to leave.

Plaintiff Charles Bush said that he greeted the musical artist and told him he had performed well that night, according to the outlet.

While Brown was initially gracious, a member of his entourage began to sow trouble in suggesting that Brown and Bush had past personal issues with one another.

Bush said the entourage member suggested to Brown, 'Man you don't remember you two were beefing?' at which point Brown said in response, 'Oh yeah, we were. What's up, n****? I don't forget s***.'

Bush said in legal docs that Brown told members of his crew to physically assault him, the outlet reported, at which point a group of seven to 10 men surrounded him and hit and kicked him.

Bush told the court that one of Brown's associates known as 'Hood Boss' launched a chair toward his head.

In the legal docs, the four plaintiffs said that Brown also dispatched Yella Beezy, 32, and his associates to assault Larry Parker, as a group of men chased him toward a staircase that ended at a locked door, the outlet reported.

The plaintiffs said Brown ordered the men to '**** up' Parker, who endured an assault for more than 10 minutes of punches and kicks to his head.

Brown egged on his associates to join in on the assault, the plaintiffs told the court.

A lawyer for the plaintiffs, Tony Buzbee, said that one of the four men is still receiving care in a hospital as result of injuries suffered in the attack.

The four plaintiffs have sought restraining orders against Brown, Sinko Ceej and Yella Beezy, the outlet reported.

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The With You singer, 35, has been accused of arranging for four men to be attacked, according to legal docs.

9 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

The fact that this asshat still has a career after what happened with Rihanna baffles me. 

its probably because some "big guys" had invested a lot of money in him in the beginning in regards to his music and that was hard to just draw out of without them losing money. 

probably why ciara has endorsed him too, not that i defend her for collaborating with this piece of ***** at all but she was likely encouraged by people for their economical sake. chris is definitely not a good brand to be associated with so i doubt it was all her idea but what do i know. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.