Remember when Britney hooked up with this twink from Make Me mv?

I remember reading an article that said she was into him, hooked up with him and then it got bad (don’t remember what happened), she was angry with him and decided to ax the entire video because of him, to not give him any light. This was after they had posted pics of Make Me and before we had confirmation that the video was being remade. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 3

AI has improved since then. They should finish the original video but change his face or something so Britney won't be bothered by him appearing in her video.

Also she should write a second book for fans that reveal situations like this that weren't in the first book.

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Louis-j said:

I remember reading an article that said she was into him, hooked up with him and then it got bad (don’t remember what happened), she was angry with him and decided to ax the entire video because of him, to not give him any light. This was after they had posted pics of Make Me and before we had confirmation that the video was being remade. 

I remember hearing this as well even after we got the later video. Not sure how true that is though.

• Super Mods
9 hours ago, Louis-j said:

Wow really?

I didn't know that.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.