Original Baby One More Time album cover

9 hours ago, monalisaney81 said:

I always thought the picture in the bottom right corner was going to be the original album cover when it was gonna be called “Britney Spears”.

71L+bJ3HQLL._UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

03a~1.jpg

Yes that’s correct. I don’t think the image OP posted was ever the original album cover.

14 hours ago, monalisaney81 said:

I always thought the picture in the bottom right corner was going to be the original album cover when it was gonna be called “Britney Spears”.

71L+bJ3HQLL._UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

03a~1.jpg

You're right, the original album cover was the bottom. Fe mentioned it in the book she wrote about britney back in 2000. Ive always liked these pics

Edited by ppiotr
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

And there is 4 covers (Internacionally, Japan and China) of this album lol and normally the different cover from Japan is a slipcase in this case is in the blooket, the back is different too):

Ni5qcGVn.jpeg

Secondary, 2 of 13

Edit: Also the Chinese cover was this (the edition of 1999)

NS0zNjIxLmpwZWc.jpeg

Secondary, 3 of 4

OC03MjA0LmpwZWc.jpeg

With this is like 4 Differents covers.

And there is another's two editions of China (from 2006 and 2009) with different back and no "Soda Pop" in the tracklist:
NC0zODA1LmpwZWc.jpeg

NS05MDY3LmpwZWc.jpeg

Ny0xNDU2LmpwZWc.jpeg

MS02MzI1LmpwZWc.jpeg

This last looks like a "deluxe jewel case" like the Rosalia "El Mal Querer" album for example.

Edited by descg
GILADCOLLECTION.BLOGSPOT.COM

Taiwanese limited edition of Britney's debut album "Baby One More Time". CD comes in a special slipcase togeth...

Now that I think about it I did have this Taiwanese import with this alternate cover at one point too. I guess it's just a slipcase and not the actual cover. I vaguely remember that.

Edited by ElectricPlatypusLove
3 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:
GILADCOLLECTION.BLOGSPOT.COM

Taiwanese limited edition of Britney's debut album "Baby One More Time". CD comes in a special slipcase togeth...

Now that I think about it I did have this Taiwanese import with this alternate cover at one point too. I guess it's just a slipcase and not the actual cover. I vaguely remember that.

The Taiwain editions (4 editions) with that covers are slipcases with the International cover in the blooket inside the jewel case (and same back).

There is this slipcases from Hong Kong and Singapore too:
NS0zOTQwLmpwZWc.jpeg

OC0xOTExLmpwZWc.jpeg

Ni00MDUwLmpwZWc.jpeg

NS0zMTcwLmpwZWc.jpeg

12 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

001.jpg

It's so strange because this photoshoot is by Lisa Peardon, who also did the actual original BOMT cover and these other sessions. It's like day and night

003.jpg

007.jpg

004.jpg

XRAY_Bshoot_247.jpg

013.jpg

britlp1998.jpg

This and that 2007 people photoshoot for ok magazine never need to see the light of day 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.