Britney: When people say let’s celebrate love and freedom this year … I prefer to just **** 🤷🏼‍♀️ !!!

31 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Gotta love the hysterics here over such a dumb post. 

so she's done trying to do better for her fans? were too many discouraging her, was she just lonely and bored?

i doubt many a surprised by this

she freely admits she loves junk food, cigarettes and males since she was a kid. many book reviews pointed out those with a similar upbringing would go on to become self-destructive.

though i can't help but enjoy living vicariously through her as a guilty pleasure

Edited by Jassoe3
  • Love 1

I had a feeling she and Paul weren’t over. Why post that Mexican thing if they’re not over? I don’t get why she enjoys the speculation and negative attention. She seems to hate it, but then she posts this… 

This caption just doesn’t put her in a good light when it’s allegedly an affair. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I had a feeling she and Paul weren’t over. Why post that Mexican thing if they’re not over? I don’t get why she enjoys the speculation and negative attention. She seems to hate it, but then she posts this… 

This caption just doesn’t put her in a good light when it’s allegedly an affair. 

I still think she wants to shock her family, that's one of the main goal with all the mess, but at this point she seems to like the attention and speculation way too much. 

A person desperate for peace wouldn’t post even 2% of the things she posts.

A constant need for "hey look... Britney is doing bad things. Did you see mom? Do you care now?".

• Love 2
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Not sure why people thought Paul would walk away so easily they were probably having another fight. 

I think it was more wishful thinking lmfao. 

We don't have any proof this man is really out of her life. People barely see Britney out and about...

Suddenly Britney found out he was a bad boy and exposed him for the first time on her instagram... days after his (allegedly) wife start to write a bunch of things for fans.

The timing was... interesting. 

TMZ confirming the end gave more weight to it

but... they helped to hide the relationship in the first place, only started to mention Paul after the chateau episode. Her team probably has a great relationship with Harvey.

They know Paul is terrible for her brand.

• Love 1

Britney literally reminds me of some old washed up gays I used to know 💀

Desperate for attention, literally their Instagram is a cry for help, and they just continue in this spiral.....

I honestly fear the lengths she will go to for this attention.... 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Baronesse said:

Hysterics? I just cringed a little, like, embarrassing post but at this point we expect nothing else of her. :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue: At the end of the day, she's a stranger in the US and if she wants to be what she is right now there's nothing we can do about it.

Hide contents

Would be wholesome to see her genuinely help herself and regain a grip on her mind and behavior though, just on a human level :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

If you expect nothing from her why continue to be here? She seems to be helping herself just plenty by investing more into therapy, recognizing her mistakes, teaching kids dance classes, etc. but I forgot Instagram is the end all/be all of a person's entire life. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
58 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

She's clearly being shady toward him. His dumb ex is still spouting her trash and confirming he was the one who stole Britney's jewelry. 

1 hour ago, Dark Willow said:

I still think she wants to shock her family, that's one of the main goal with all the mess, but at this point she seems to like the attention and speculation way too much. 

A person desperate for peace wouldn’t post even 2% of the things she posts.

A constant need for "hey look... Britney is doing bad things. Did you see mom? Do you care now?".

I can’t really blame her for the dysfunctional family stuff, her own sister is trying to twist the knife by provoking her and posting more pics of the vacation, again stating how lovely her relationship with the family is… that family is sick. 

But please, don’t remind me of Paul. I don’t judge her for most things, but ffs this story is so trashy - just let it die. 

24 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

She's clearly being shady toward him. His dumb ex is still spouting her trash and confirming he was the one who stole Britney's jewelry. 

Ooh I missed that. NikkiManKilla is a character for sure. I wish Britney (and Exhale) would just move on from that story. It’s gross.

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Like 4
3 hours ago, Jassoe3 said:

so she's right back to being a chola

how hard it is to find some young gym meathead and sponsor him like the ex-husband except just stick him in an apartment somewhere close to the weight room

American girls and American gay men has this weird thing that they “need to” have a man in their life. Majority of them aren’t saying “ f it I don’t need another therapy session after the previous meat heads, I’ll be on my own until I find someone really worth it. Until that time I will use my resources to build me as a powerhouse human being” I mean… y’all have the most fanciest, most top level universities out there. 
I think Bridgit Mendler is a great example of that. After she earned enough money from entertainment industry, she went back to school and she’s now a CEO of a space data company. She adopted a child and she’s thriving to produce more for society. 

Britney has big sum of money in the bank but all she ever do is wasting her time with these mediocre, failed dudes. 

Edited by rebellion_is_the_way
  • Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I don’t get the correlation between the caption and the photo. Like is that cheese meant to represent…Mexican dique-cheese??

It all seems a bit disgusting- not in a moral way but literally gross, unless I’ve totally misread it! 

:orangu_orangutan_ape: At this comment

mexicanuncutdiquecheese :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Gutterguppy said:

If you expect nothing from her why continue to be here?

What she represents currently may not be someone I stan... But I like this website, the community and everything here is fun and amusing to me. :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching: Britney is really a nostalgia thing, I've listened to her albums for hours and hours on the regular since I was like... Seven. There's a bond of sorts but it's more with Britney Spears as an idea than the person, I'm sure there's more here that feel the same. The person behind the product I only know through what she's put out since "free", and it's not a likeable one not gonna lie. :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover: I get vibes of a lost woman who chooses (or is driven) to be rebellious to her own detriment, almost self-destructively on a downward spiral. It's sad and I hope we get to see a healed Britney, living her best healthy icon life one day... Instead of whatever this is. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

Edited by Baronesse
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.