Britney responds to the Osbourne family's comments about her dancings on Instagram: "kindly **** off"

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

You truly believe she’s not dancing everyday? 😂 that’s literally the only content she puts out with the same 5 songs and chaotic editing. If the dance videos were actually good, no one would be saying anything. 

she could legit dance for 2 hours once in two weeks and that's plenty of material to share. Some of ya'll legit act like you dont even have phones. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

The Osbournes didn’t warrant this attack from Britney! Who knew feeling sorry for her or saying her situation is sad would make her go off!

This is nothing new she did this to Selena Gomez, the Jack In The Box employee, X Tina, the basketball player and others.

Things seem off of this is setting Britney off, I mean why isn’t she online dragging Paul or Rosenfraud for no justice.

Waiting for Sharon’s clap back!

sharon osbourne everybody talks GIF by CBS

OMG... All the old grudges... Grandma slow it down! You are back and more fierce than ever in your pathetic troll model but still no dignity I see!

Anyway, I thought Britney should let it go and stop talking about the past/old stories? But you, THE SENILE MODS HARASSER MAD FRUSTRATED GRANDMA can talk about Xtina and the Jack In The Box employee again? for the 10 million times??

I really see you like this in front of your screen:

Waiting for Sharon’s clap back!

sharon osbourne everybody talks GIF by CBS

But less cute off course!

Look at this troll daily life goal... So amazing! HOPING FOR ANY STRANGERS TO DRAG BRITNEY, so the troll can be happy for 2 minutes in his pathetic day!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 6
19 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

the way I'd ban you and everyone who acts like you if this wasn't Jordan's website and for the fact I respect him and the way he works, uf girl, lol. Like perma ban; and I'd legit find a way to force you back into school so you can re-learn reading and understanding what the author was trying to say. 

40% of this forum lacks ability to comprehend what they've read and it is disgusting. The system has failed you so hard (and your parents a bit as well).

He’s brazilian, so English is not his first language so that explains a LOT. The way he finds something to whine about and disturb every thread should be studied though.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

the way I'd ban you and everyone who acts like you if this wasn't Jordan's website and for the fact I respect him and the way he works, uf girl, lol. Like perma ban; and I'd legit find a way to force you back into school so you can re-learn reading and understanding what the author was trying to say. 

40% of this forum lacks ability to comprehend what they've read and it is disgusting. The system has failed you so hard (and your parents a bit as well).

Britney said to the trolls: "Kindly **** off"

Baba BUWYGF came to finish the job:

:scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

"The system has failed you so hard (and your parents a bit as well)."

:pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised: AYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Baba BUWYGF came, put his b *lls on trolls nostrils and said "FEEL BLESSED TO NOT BE ABLE TO BREATHE ANYTHING ANYMORE, EXCEPT THE SMELL OF MY B*LLS AND DIE IN PEACE b* tches!!!

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Even for someone who has 0 dignity like DiamondCircus... It hurts bad!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Haha 2
11 hours ago, lunario said:

I understand the point that she was referring to children's bodies, although this may create other interpretations,

but I'm happy that she is teaching classes to other people

She was quoting her piece of me song, "she's too big now she's too thin".

• Love 1

They really thought she'd be silent lmao, take your pity and shove it up your arse!! If they actually cared, they'd reach out to her in private. 

1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

Why can't you? I don't understand why trolls are free to roam around here and there is absolutely no consequences. All they do is talk shüt about Britney, whine when you call them out and gaslight. That's all they do on Exhale!! There are people here who are more harsh, but at least you can see them post positve things about Britney from time to time. Not the trolls though, they're just nasty without any real reason. They act if Britney personally hurt them. It's just bizarre.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, OneTrackMind said:

They really thought she'd be silent lmao, take your pity and shove it up your arse!! If they actually cared, they'd reach out to her in private. 

Why can't you? I don't understand why trolls are free to roam around here and there is absolutely no consequences. All they do is talk shüt about Britney, whine when you call them out and gaslight. That's all they do on Exhale!! There are people here who are more harsh, but at least you can see them post positve things about Britney from time to time. Not the trolls though, they're just nasty without any real reason. They act if Britney personally hurt them. It's just bizarre.

I have restricted a lot of them and banned a couple who were way out of line. Perma bans i leave to Jordan as honestly a move that huge should be something an owner of the website decides upon, not me. That’s the main reason. I do try my best to keep these aholes in line though

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

Preach girl!!! Trolls need consequences on here. 

• Like 1

What a fxckin hero. I hope that actually made each of the Osbournes’s feel some type of way. 

I also barely noticed her comments about the students bodies. That wasn’t the point of the post. I just don’t care. Why do you care? :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:
We know she means no harm. And she’s probably fackin flusstured with very odd celebrities commenting on her life.

Edited by femmef4toole
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, krizzzy said:

the most boring family known to mankind

No Way Wow GIF by Productions Deferlantes

GO OFF SIS!!! LMAO

I love when unfiltered 2007ney comes out

2007ney she might be but she is actually 2024ney too, a bit wiser i believe.

to think about it im not sure if its in any way accurate to compare 2007ney and 2024ney

Edited by aBitRecklessSwaNFroGG
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, rik said:

Girl why u always annoying abt Britney 

How was ur weekend w the criminal housekeeper. Missed u last weekend 

Allegedly Diamondcircus is the housekeeper ex wife:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:that’s why she is mad at him and Britney:duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:

Edited by Veronica Spears
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, aBitRecklessSwaNFroGG said:

2007ney she might be but she is actually 2024ney too, a bit wiser i believe.

to think about it im not sure if its in any way accurate to compare 2007ney and 2024ney

it is in terms of speaking her mind & not give a ****

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Johanpapz said:

Britney said to the trolls: "Kindly **** off"

Baba BUWYGF came to finish the job:

:scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

:pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised: AYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Baba BUWYGF came, put his b *lls on trolls nostrils and said "FEEL BLESSED TO NOT BE ABLE TO BREATHE ANYMORE, EXCEPT THE SMELL OF MY B*LLS AND DIE IN PEACE b* tches!!!

Even for someone who has 0 dignity like DiamondCircus... It hurts bad!

I ran out of patience for these ratchet coonts :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

Yeah it seems Britney wants everyone to feel sorry for her playing victim and then when someone is feeling sorry for her… she doesn’t like it? It reminds me of the Selena “I just want you to be happy” and the jack in the box guy situation. Lashing out at people for caring… really?

Well she obviously doesn't feel like people should feel sorry for her, so it comes off as rude & alludes that something's wrong with her.. so YES of course she doesn't like that – are you people too close-minded to see things her perspective? 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.