Britney Drags Mom Lynne and Sister Jamie Lynne: "All I Can Say Is Fam You Guys Enjoying My Beach House"

5 hours ago, dritney said:

You guys are so thick. She’s asking ironically if they’re enjoying her beach house because she sold it and they no longer have access to it.

This.

That’s what I got from the post as well 

• Love 1
  • Like 6

I want to understand is she angry of them being together and having a good time without her or is she angry they vacay in her property. Honestly i wish Britney  stop spreading negativity on her socials and work out her issues with a family. rantings like this with fk emojies only show her as a little child desperate for attention. Also her nieces are there too she loves them and they see this negarivity too. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Even if Juno had a much better figure, it doesn't change the fact that she's a whoore

Why not you were obsessing over that pe** Austin’s body and when @Emil87 was trying to let you know how disgusting that was you said his brain was the issue not his body. If Juno changed her body for the better and you consider her a W, then why is a pe** like Austin exempt? :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair: You were drooling over a man that had pics of infants yet Juno is an issue body wise?

Edited by DiamondCircus

I feel really sad for her because at this point, she did not win any legal stuff, she did not had justice, she continues to be mocked by her family and cohorts and specially, she has not had the life she thought she had after the ending of the Cship. 

However and I’m pretty sure it is very difficult at this stage of her life because of all that she has endured, but it is her choice to forgive and move on or continue to be in that vicious circle and keep on auto sabotaging herself and blaming others. 

It is pretty obvious that whether she likes it or not, her family have moved on and show they never care and never will. If I were her i would accept the fact that her family will never change and find my own happiness and my own good circle. 

Also I think we’re all fed up with her whining and victimizing, it’s not we don’t feel for her but it’s over, she needs to grab her stuff and carry on or … not, it is her choice but she’s losing empathy as time goes by because no one wants to be around a victim.

Again, it is very easy for me to say because I have never been in that situation but at this point I think we all see it, at least from an outside perspective, we never know for sure what’s going on behind doors. 

I do hope she accepts help and tries to choose a healthy path in all senses, we’ll all be here rooting for her when she decides to. She’s done it in the past, she can do it again.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
7 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Why not you were obsessing over that pe** Austin’s body and when @Emil87 was trying to let you know how disgusting that was you said his brain was the issue not his body. If Juno changed her body for the better and you consider her a W, then why is a pe** like Austin exempt? :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair: You were drooling over a man that had pics of infants yet Juno is an issue body wise?

Good point. Finally you're the only one who understood what I meant - I see that guy the same. Nice HW, bad FW :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Just now, Wendy Williams said:

Good point. Finally you're the only one who understood what I meant - I see that guy the same. Nice HW, bad FW :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

No I don’t see Austin the same as you, he’s disgusting and disgraceful so you lusting over a pe** is gross! Juno if she is on ozempic and changing her figure isn’t no where near as worse as a pe** with infant pics so you calling her out over her body when you support a pe** makes zero sense! No Way Beyonce GIF

3 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

No I don’t see Austin the same as you, he’s disgusting and disgraceful so you lusting over a pe** is gross! Juno if she is on ozempic and changing her figure isn’t no where near as worse as a pe** with infant pics so you calling her out over her body when you support a pe** makes zero sense! No Way Beyonce GIF

I see both the same. Plus she supported the abuse of Britney so there's no better or worse = they both got money from these things, sweetie. 

And honestly, I would really appreciate it if you all would respect my opinions and stop whining about it. Idgaf about what y'all think of me :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Edited by Wendy Williams
7 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

I see both the same. Plus she supported the abuse of Britney so there's no better or worse = they both got money from these things, sweetie. 

And honestly, I would really appreciate it if you all would respect my opinions and stop whining about it. Idgaf about what y'all think of me :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

:imacoolmom_mean_girls_amy_poehler_pink:

19 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Are they actually staying in a house that’s owned by Britney? If so what on earth is stopping her from removing them from it? If they have no legal right to be there I mean. 

This is why Britney and her post don’t make any sense. It’s so dumb and stupid.

1 hour ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Jamie Lynn’s latest post is definitely shady. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

1000% came here to say that. They are vile and evil. It never ceases to amaze me how low they will go. 

Imagine rubbing in family time as a way to hurt someone. 

Edited by Busybee
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Jamie Lynn’s latest post is definitely shady. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Yeah it was very shady, but if Britney claps we can't be surprised if they clap back.

Furthermore, Britney has more power, money and the world at her fingertips with a lot of people hoping she will be happy. 

On 7/16/2024 at 2:18 PM, DiamondCircus said:

Be funny if there was an eviction notice at serenity when Lynne gets home.

Excellent suggestion, and I truly hope Britney sells Serenity, has ironclad Advance Directives blocking every leech involved with the conservatorship from ever again acting as her agent or having any access to her money & travels the world until she finds better people than those she's been stuck with most of her life.  

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.