"Woman’s World" receives really bad reviews — Too dispiriting to even approach camp. It’s abysmal.

Well at least she looks great. She's tired though. The song is extremely outdated and it's not single worthy. She is kinda stuck in the past with her whole image and sound. All of her music has been the same since her 2nd album. She looks fantastic, she just needs a reinvention  and a new sound. I was rooting for her too. 

Also, to whoever called her a blue print. . . NO SHE IS NOT.  Stop using that phrase in the wrong ways. She's never really been original. Ever.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

The thing is that she is trying so hard to replicate her past quirky persona from her early albums but it just doesn't work anymore especially at her age.

I never seen someone so desperate for a hit.

She needs to realize her time has passed and the GP has moved on.

She had a chance for more success with the Witness era but blew it with her cringey behavior and ugly haircut.

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

It’s a good song it’s anthemic like a lot of her other singles. The greatest hits tour is gonna go crazy every song is a certified bop. GO KATY show these other pop stars how 2024 pop music goes! I know others are envious. The level that Katy creates from sets a blueprint. 

Are u ok? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare: we are here if u ever needed someone to talk to ok? :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Haha 1

Pop music has been dormant for awhile.   Let’s not forget how quirky catchy and senseless  it can be.  , but it’s about care free fun and a bop.    it really isn’t that bad 

besides this is just a single off her album.   It was refreshing to see her again.  I enjoyed it 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.