Source image of the Britney Spears Live 2000 T-shirt??

Hello fellow spearheads, I have a question concerning the picture of Britney used on her live 2000 tour (or crazy 2k tour) shirt, the question being does the image they used have an origin? Like does it come from a photoshoot shes done or is this picture of Britney only been on the shirt? I wanted to see if there was perhaps a higher quality version to use as a cute icon, but my research has brought up nothing. I looked through various photoshoots and I looked through images relating to the Drive me Crazy music video considering shes wearing her waitress uniform from that music video, but nada. If anyone has any info regarding the source of this pic of Britney id greatly appreciate it. Ive been curious for too long lmao

Update: Added pic of the shirt in question I thought I inserted the pic but I guess not, my b

spacer.png

Edited by Kiske42
Added Photo
5 hours ago, peacht said:

wow, ive never seen that picture either 

did you try searching on xray on the section of music videos and seated In the you drive me crazy folder? 

Yes actually! Unless im not searching in the right places I still didn't find anything that looked close to the pose on the shirt. I know it wasn't in the music video itself and considering the way shes pose on the shirt its gotta be from a shoot of some kind

It's a unused music video still from YDMC :)

Little fun fact:

Britney's team/label have thousands of photos of Britney lying around just like that, we just seen the small part of it. Theres like minimum 100 maximum 500 photos from each photshoot sessions she attended and mostly 10-20 of them been selected to use. but sometimes we got lucky and had the whole outtakes of photoshoot session :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2024 at 2:26 PM, UnderHisSpell said:

It's a unused music video still from YDMC :)

Little fun fact:

Britney's team/label have thousands of photos of Britney lying around just like that, we just seen the small part of it. Theres like minimum 100 maximum 500 photos from each photshoot sessions she attended and mostly 10-20 of them been selected to use. but sometimes we got lucky and had the whole outtakes of photoshoot session :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

A still you say? Does that mean there's footage of this unused music video then?? :nopingout_meme:

20 hours ago, UnderHisSpell said:

That photo from the mirror scence where she sits and do her make-up.

But yes there's many unused scenses from Britney videos :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Do you have a link to it by any chance??

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.