Britney Stan: "The Britney we knew is long gone. Britney is not getting better after conservatorship. She was ready to take the world by storm after it ended and be an advocate."

13 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

She said in a 2 minute instagram video that she wants to be an advocate for real people with real disabilities. This is what she physically said with her own mouth 

“I’m here to be an advocate for people with real disabilities… hopefully MY STORY will make impact and make some changes in the corrupt system”. 

To be fair, that doesn’t necessarily mean she was going to be an activist. Sharing her story (and releasing a book) as a huge celebrity can also make an impact. I wish things were different too, but I never got the impression she “committed” to anything. 

• Love 3

Not o my there has been no progress or any sign of healing. There had been constant decline in her mental health and erratic behavior since the end of the conservatorship.

Jamie might have been a monster but Britney needs a structure to keep her away from her self destructive behavior patterns.

This woman was in the group that tried to call the police on Britney. A few weeks ago she was trying to track down another client of the spa B went to in Vegas, so she could interrogate her.

No wonder Britney doesn't want to go out when people like this are as bad or worse than the tabloids.

The funny thing is that they say they do this because they 'care' about Britney. They don't know her and she doesn't know them, but they seem to feel this makes it okay to invade her privacy, demand she do a live QnA, act in the way they expect her to etc.

(IMO this woman is just trying to build herself up as an influencer. I can't stand her.)

Edited by BlackoutBaby
  • Love 2
  • Like 6
1 hour ago, BritishBritney411 said:

Her kids sold stories on her. She got a divorce. She got released from something so abusive after 13 years. She probably suffers from mental health issues. Leave her alone. It’s ******* annoying all these dumb fans thinking they know this woman. They ******* don’t. 

And you? What makes you so right and the other fans so wrong? Just because they can judge? They know their s better? Why are you try to twist the story? They want the good for her as much as you do. Well I doubt that’s what y’all want but anyway . Britney is falling apart and she needs to get her s together. As the lady said, this doesn’t mean she needs another CS. 

but it’s different when you want to see a car window breaking, turn down medical help on a badly swollen foot, accusing her mom for all this and paps by using body doubles of her. She’s her own problem, and ahe has the solution. Everything is so simple. 

Don’t be boyfriend  a convicted felon. Don’t cheat your husband . Stop begging to see your ungrateful and dangerous kids… don’t wish happy birthday to your sister who try to rob you. Don’t lift your mother on a random occasion, take photos and post it while you claiming that she did not say a word when you were in that health facility. Don’t bring your broke brother to spas while you claimed that he got distance since he started to live off the money coming from Onyx hotel tour.

see.. getting your s together is simple. You just don’t do anything unless they are need to be done. 

Edited by rebellion_is_the_way
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Crayboy said:

Read the book.  

Outside of that, all the healing, and anything career related will take a lot of time.

Her Instagram might be unhinged and off-putting to some, but it's a tiiiiiiiny portion of her life.

The words in the book ain’t matching her actions.

• Love 2

C-ship is for those who do not have the ability to function. I don't understand how in 2024 people still think this is a good alternative for Britney. She would at most need a health supervision only or Accept public relations team to soften American Horror Story: Instagram. cship? No.

Edited by Cuber
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Crayboy said:

Read the book.  

Outside of that, all the healing, and anything career related will take a lot of time.

Her Instagram might be unhinged and off-putting to some, but it's a tiiiiiiiny portion of her life.

Are you really trying to push the narrative that outside of Instagram shes perfectly together and living a normal life...?

We don't need to see her 24 hours a day to see she is not well mentally. Just look at the video of her at the masseuse with her brother.

She has also commented a number of times that "although her Instagram may seem perfect" ... Which shows she thinks the stuff she's posting is normal content and behaviour. If she thinks that can you imagine what she's like outside of Instagram?

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Cuber said:

C-ship is for those who do not have the ability to function. I don't understand how in 2024 people still think this is a good alternative for Britney. She would at most need a health supervision only or Accept public relations team to soften American Horror Story: Instagram. cship? No.

Who says that? Are you sure you watched the whole thing? Whose exactly saying that she needs a CS?

Edited by rebellion_is_the_way

Who said she wanted to take world by storm lol. She wanted to get out of cship and get married and have kids. Cship ended. I think she never needed one.  She did married and divorced after. She got a miscariage so i think she still wants to be a mother again. Britney big pop star is gone -i agree.  She just wants to live her own life and spent her own money and make her own decisions just like all of us.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I feel that once she goes back into working (whatever type of works she agrees upon), things will start to get better :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

My best friend's husband suffers from mental health issues and he needs a daily structure and routine to keep himself busy. When he's doing absolutely nothing, the worst thoughts and things happen.... He does not need a conservatorship and neither does Britney

• Like 1
8 hours ago, justhanging said:

Fans did take her words seriously for years but how can fans still be supportive when she trolls all the time on Instagram and is hateful to everyone? If everything's a joke to her and she tells everyone to kiss her *** then obviously people will back off the support.

And that’s my point. IMO her story should be supported even if she decided to troll on Instagram with butt pics every single day.   Nothing makes her story less valid.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, knee Queen of pop said:

And that’s my point. IMO her story should be supported even if she decided to troll on Instagram with butt pics every single day.   Nothing makes her story less valid.

Her fans still support her and want team con in jail.

The world however thinks Britney is unhinged. Why are you supporting Britney ruining herself in the eyes of the general public? 

• Like 1

We all knew this. After years of seeing her on social media it was very clear that Britney the pop star was long gone. Or maybe this is the real Britney they were hiding for so long? Who knows. But it is very clear she’s done with it all. I mean she’s told us many times. She no longer has the passion or drive to do it where fans would be pleased. There’s clearly a bigger issue here that needs more attention, her mental health and overall wellbeing. No ones making her do anything or forcing her to take care of herself, when she needs some guidance and help desperately 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.