TMZ: Britney Felt Ex Paul Was Using Her ... Brother Bryan Moves In With Her

1 hour ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

What a mess. Always .. a mess. 

Imagine being 45 and having your big brother moved in :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

It is scary and depressing how we’ve normalized infantilizing this grown woman. 

She's not 45, unless you can't do simple math. And regular people who are going through rough times have family members move in with them to help out. There's nothing shameful in that. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 8
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Gutterguppy said:

She's not 45, unless you can't do simple math. And regular people who are going through rough times have family members move in with them to help out. There's nothing shameful in that. 

Yeah.. just like in 2008. And my bad.. she is 42.. I am sure that makes it okay and “normal”. 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Yeah.. just like in 2008. And my bad.. she is 42.. I am sure that makes it okay and “normal”. 

But there's nothing abnormal with that. Do you also look down on adults who move back in with their parents, too?

Everyone here says how she needs help, how she needs a support system around and now there's someone who seems like they want to help her and you're mocking it. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Imagine being 45 and having your big brother moved in :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

That's so mean. She has talked about how close she is to Bryan in her book.

• Like 3

If this is true. Good for her! And hopefully Brian doesn't have double intentions.

This is good news. Brian used to live with her pre 2004 and they would love to hang around, go to parties and just have fun. 

This two have been together since they were kids and both lived the same traumatic experiences. Brian has always been a fundamental part in her life. I'm glad for her.

Edited by MissDebbie
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

It's really a mess. Even thinking Bryan can really help... after everything.

I think he is there to make her back to work. Some Fans wants her to record songs again no matter what.

We normalize men "doing stuff" for her, always "saving her". It was like that since Jamie became a conservator, then every boyfriend, now Bryan and her sons.

I saw some fans celebrating Bryan as the new person in charge of her life. Unreal...

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 1

Well, good thing is Paul is gone and out of her life for a month.  :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

I see most people here like seeing Bryan being around Britney and now even moving in (if it's true.)? But does Bryan have a job ? Or does he also have  Britneys financial support in some way? What about his younger ****-star looking girlfriend, Amber ? (She makes me cringe btw). :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm::cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: A decent middle age man wouldn't  date a younger woman like that.

I don't get why many members here praising Bryan. Hope other family members (Lynne, Jamie Lynn, Jamie, SP, JJ) don't use him as their meal ticket back to Britneys life for financial support and even set her up.

Edited by annalai23
  • Like 3

They planted this man into Britney’s life they know her weakness are a kfed type the Goal is the to make her look bad and make another conservatoership or make it look like the con was justified. Shes playing right into their hand, Britney make be mentally ill tbh she seems to lack awareness of who she is and acts out through men all her life she’s is boy crazy

2 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

She’s Britney Spears, absolutely nothing about her life is “normal”.

She seems happy around him and that’s the most important part. Her house is also big enough that they can both have their own space.

I’m glad she has some sort of support system, no matter how small. Anything is better than her being around that convict.

• Like 4

Her brother and her both need to make coins again, so it makes sense.. BUT he better not go the father route and be too overbearing and I think he maybe knows better now.. It is what it is, I wish her well, she may be better off with some family around even if they're toxic.. Others can be just as toxic or worse as well. 

I just saw a post on IG about Jason Alexander being listed as the current resident of her house??? Can anyone shine any light on that, like has that been debunked or what’s the deal? I don’t remember hearing anything about that…

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.