Britney posts more IG videos

Just now, stronger1992 said:

You wanted to be free but all you do is stay in your living room looking like you rolled out of bed, air out your dirty laundry all over social media and jet of on some vacation when life gets hard. Do something productive, give your life meaning, purpose, work on yourself. Stop complaining about life and how men do you wrong when you are the one who chooses them with no standards. These are just sad to watch now. I’ll say it  cause it needs to be said. She’s not well. Come at me 😂

If they are so sad to watch, why are you watching them? 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
11 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

You wanted to be free but all you do is stay in your living room looking like you rolled out of bed, air out your dirty laundry all over social media and jet of on some vacation when life gets hard. Do something productive, give your life meaning, purpose, work on yourself. Stop complaining about life and how men do you wrong when you are the one who chooses them with no standards. These are just sad to watch now. I’ll say it  cause it needs to be said. She’s not well. Come at me 😂

Leave her alone shes not hurting anyone

• Like 2

Presley :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:
(English is not my first language, so I had to ask someone and it took me two days. 🏌🏼‍♂️🐦)

I don't know what to say... Seems like a difficult problem...
I can't help but wish them happiness in whatever way they choose🥺

1 hour ago, Gutterguppy said:

If they are so sad to watch, why are you watching them? 

Thank you :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

These people seriously don't see the irony in spending their time on an internet forum complaining about a celebrity and how she uses her Instagram and saying she's not spending her time the way she should, when the exact same thing could be said to them :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 3
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, stronger1992 said:

I don't understand how she just does nothing for years ... she used to support charities all the time and that's stopped too

image.jpg

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.