Katy Perry teases new ‘143’ song

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, Z91 said:

If she wasn't such a b.itch I could be a fan of hers 

I still jam out to Never Really Over though :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Same.

She has made great music in the past but her bichy and catty personality turns me off from being a fan.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, MissDebbie said:

The audacity to even touch this masterpiece and with those basic lyrics too 

:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Also Im In the minority here but I really liked her Witness releases. In fact it’s the only music I’ve liked from her but I really enjoyed Chained to the Rhythm and Bon Apetit.

Edited by nwonder
  • Like 3
5 hours ago, KatieKat said:

Her older songs were fun but this is completely bland and forgettable 

Also, she looks like she tried to get skinnier than ever for her relaunch because she thought it would make her look hot — but instead it made her look kinda sickly and haggard. (I’m not one to slam people’s looks usually but she’s been so nasty to Kesha that I can’t help it. Forgive me lol)

Yea she looks odd....

GSL4s2v-XUAAs-Sqb.jpg

GSKq-Hm5a-EAAz-PHT.jpg

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I think Woman's World will do well in the charts. The amount of promotion they created around this single is just insane. They gave gifts to the fans, she met them, did TIK TOK videos with them, signed all these stuff, did a really good album photoshoot, so now they are really wet and ready to buy 20 copies of anything she would sell. Pretty sure it can't flop! Eminem might block her the first days tho... The preview songs are really weak tho, like some members said, it's sound like Whitness rejects! The sampled one is good, but it's a sample so...

8 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

GSL4s2v-XUAAs-Sqb.jpg

GSKq-Hm5a-EAAz-PHT.jpg

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I think Woman's World will do well in the charts. The amount of promotion they created around this single is just insane. They gave gifts to the fans, she met them, did TIK TOK videos with them, signed all these stuff, did a really good album photoshoot, so now they are really wet and ready to buy 20 copies of anything she would sell. Pretty sure it can't flop! Eminem might block her the first days tho... The preview songs are really weak tho, like some members said, it's sound like Whitness rejects! The sampled one is good, but it's a sample so...

Sometimes we look unflattering, but that doesn't mean we aren't beautiful from within. You might need to do some self-reflection within yourself to allow your inner beauty to finally shine. 

• Love 1

If Britney signed on camera her new single vinyl or album at least  10min - it would be bestseller, lol.

Katy do great promo! Go, girl, go and get on the Top! That place is vacant right now.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Yep. I mean there’s desperate and then there’s releasing-a-song-called-Se.xual-with-Kim-Petras desperate. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

There is nothing wrong with embracing your ***uality. If you think s**, which is a natural part of our humanity, is desperate, you may need to determine why you are rejecting a part of yourself. 

33 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Sometimes we look unflattering, but that doesn't mean we aren't beautiful from within. You might need to do some self-reflection within yourself to allow your inner beauty to finally shine. 

Aw! It was such a cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute reminder/advice, too bad you were all wrong because it was never in my intention to make fun of her face! The things it's just hilarious because of the sentence under... Did you read them at least? Yeah it's two screenshots from A LIVE video, nobody on earth could be 100% perfect on every screenshots! I don't make fun of people face or body!

Edited by Johanpapz
56 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Aw! It was such a cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute reminder/advice, too bad you were all wrong because it was never in my intention to make fun of her face! The things it's just hilarious because of the sentence under... Did you read them at least? Yeah it's two screenshots from A LIVE video, nobody on earth could be 100% perfect on every screenshots! I don't make fun of people face or body!

The laughing emoji would imply otherwise. Gaslighting isn't flattering either. I guess we all have our inadequacies. One would need to wonder which is more harmful? The natural aging process or having a persuasive pattern of deflecting. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think I know which poison I’ll pick. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.