Rumor: DeuxMoi claiming to have intel on TWIM turning into a movie

i hope, if anything occurs, it's done with britney's health and well-being in mind. i don't like the idea of objectifying her life and past for a cash grab. if she's at the helm or guided by someone who experiences empathy, it could be really beautiful.

I feel like the movie would be a cheesey mess. Also Brit needs a competent team to handle big projects. Cade is a joke and idk who else she has. From my perspective of Britney, she doesn't know what day or year it is, so she is out as a collaborative partner. I think stuff not really needing her Yes is released on her behalf and with other things I feel as if her involvement is just a Cool or a Nah

• 4 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, super.nova said:

this ***** called it 

no, they didn't. This has been in the works since the end of 2023. It was just a matter of time until one of the studios won the rights 

WWW.MIRROR.CO.UK

Britney has entered advanced talks to transform her best-selling memoir into a blockbuster, with a female-only writing team being brought in to tackle the script with Sony Pictures currently...

Deuxmoi knows **** about anything :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Edited by Pablitonizer
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
43 minutes ago, Pablitonizer said:

no, they didn't. This has been in the works since the end of 2023. It was just a matter of time until one of the studios won the rights 

WWW.MIRROR.CO.UK

Britney has entered advanced talks to transform her best-selling memoir into a blockbuster, with a female-only writing team being brought in to tackle the script with Sony Pictures currently...

Deuxmoi knows **** about anything :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Praise The Lord Applause GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.