Britney Spears- Amnesia (such a good song)

First of all, there’s no skip on circus album, only my baby cuz I’m not a mother…

YET:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Anyways,  for me (Amnesia) it’s such a good song lyrically and musically. It is very sophisticated telling a story about a damsel in distress forgetting about

NAME, NUMBER, ADDRESS, girls it’s going AMNESIC   :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

It’s a song that is telling a story ( they all do it) but the difference with amnesia it’s like she’s a poet with a broken heart trying to say so many things in this Melody, I love how she took this creative direction as an artist to record this, I think it’s one of Britney’s different-rare songs that has so much potential. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

anyways, it’s a bonus track for uk and Japan, which is very curious, how a song it’s just commercially out in Two countries

I also wish I could just listen to the song directly on Spotify, instead I have to go on YouTube. :typing_keyboard_computer:

i am done :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Edited by Imnotcrazy
  • Love 5
  • Like 1

I used to work out at the gym on my gated community and there wasn't people there during my sessions or I was with friends, so I would say if there's ok to turn on the speakers with my music, so I used to always have a good playlist with some of britney songs here and there around the femme fatale era and Amnesia was one of them, I just didn't like to run with earphones, so one girl that was running by my side was really digging the playlist and Amnesia and asked me if that was a Gwen Stefani song

:lolnoworries_britney_hat_its_okay_excited:

Edited by Jup1ter
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

I used to work out at the gym on my gated community and there wasn't people there during my sessions or I was with friends, so I would say if there's ok to turn on the speakers with my music, so I always used to have a good playlist with some of britney songs here and there around the femme fatale era and Amnesia was one of them, I just didn't like to run with earphones, so one girl that was running by my side was really digging the playlist and Amnesia and asked if it was a Gwen Stefani song

:lolnoworries_britney_hat_its_okay_excited:

HAHAA I ran her over

ooops sorry  :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses: It was Gwen not me 

thank you for sharing this gwenistical story :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

3 minutes ago, Imnotcrazy said:

HAHAA I ran her over

ooops sorry  :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses: It was Gwen not me 

thank you for sharing this gwenistical story :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

I felt a little bit proud bc it's a very cool and artistic song that I was so in love back in the day, I don't think a lot of people would relate that song to a Britney Spears song so I always have this memory attached to the song, I wish it was more popular tbh, a lot of Circus rejected songs are amazing, I hope one day the release a deluxe with them all,

Amnesia reminds me this song

29 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

I felt a little bit proud bc it's a very cool and artistic song that I was so in love back in the day, I don't think a lot of people would relate that song to a Britney Spears song so I always have this memory attached to the song, I wish it was more popular tbh, a lot of Circus rejected songs are amazing, I hope one day the release a deluxe with them all,

since day one

Thanks for making this topic.
I love this song but I thought it was something fun and didn't read the lyrics properly until now. 
As you said, it's a story about a girl with a broken heart, and it's actually a very sad love song.
I thought it had the same main idea as Mannequin.

In 2002 she and JT broke up and she wrote in her book that JT brought a letter to her home in Louisiana and she couldn't say anything to him.
Again in 2007 she met JT at the VMA's but she was too numb and broken then to say anything to him.
She described those moments in these songs and in her book.
These were  actually messages to him.:kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: 
They interacted a lot more than we thought they would, on songs and other things:tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:
Justney🩵🩷!!

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, turquoise said:

Thanks for making this topic.
I love this song but I thought it was something fun and didn't read the lyrics properly until now. 
As you said, it's a story about a girl with a broken heart, and it's actually a very sad love song.
I thought it had the same main idea as Mannequin.

In 2002 she and JT broke up and she wrote in her book that JT brought a letter to her home in Louisiana and she couldn't say anything to him.
Again in 2007 she met JT at the VMA's but she was too numb and broken then to say anything to him.
She described those moments in these songs and in her book.
These were  actually messages to him.:kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: 
They interacted a lot more than we thought they would, on songs and other things:tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:
Justney🩵🩷!!

i'll believe that from now on

:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

100%, I don’t think anyone would think this is a Britney Spears song, which makes it more unique haha.

I agree, parking lot got some beats that reminds me of “amnesia” :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

5 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I used to love this song. When you listen the lyrics carefully she’s talking about having a temporary amnesia because she has a boyfriend and she’s also affected by some stranger. 

not an appropriate message. 

Just curious, so you don’t listen to it anymore because of the message? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.