Exposed: Paul Soliz was planted. Judge Penny oversees Paul Soliz's court case.

I don’t care anymore Britney needs to become a diva and call the shots. This would never happen to Mariah, Christina, Madonna 

Start firing people, start caring about background checks, approve everything. It’s not the hard. She has it easy, she can literally be BOSS or her own brand!!

• Love 4
  • Like 5
26 minutes ago, EmmaJG said:

That’s a bit of a stretch 

The girlies are so pressed in here they want nothing more than to try and brag to other fanbases about Britney's sales, and income and how much money she has when in reality she just broke up with a convict flop Paul who allegedly doesn't take care of his kids.

The girls can remain pressed.

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, justhanging said:

Cade Hudson may surround himself with the elite of Hollywood but as Britney's manager and friend he is no good, he should be a good friend and encourage her to do things well, to surround herself with good people, to do something productive with her life, but On the contrary, Cade behaves like a typical teenage friend, making stupid posts on IG about her friendship with Britney and applauding whatever **** she does. He has seen himself in those disastrous Britney videos, how come he, as a good friend and manager, doesn't correct her? It seems that he leads her to disaster.
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

The girlies are so pressed in here they want nothing more than to try and brag to other fanbases about Britney's sales, and income and how much money she has when in reality she just broke up with a convict flop Paul who allegedly doesn't take care of his kids.

The girls can remain pressed.

Exactly. It’s no one else’s fault but Britney’s. Not everything is a conspiracy theory. 
I’ll always have a soft spot for Britney but I’m happy stannng other artists now. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, EmmaJG said:

Exactly. It’s no one else’s fault but Britney’s. Not everything is a conspiracy theory. 
I’ll always have a soft spot for Britney but I’m happy stannng other artists now. 

What's wild sis is like we're not allowed to like any other artists but Britney, some are even going as far to defend Paul.

It's all twisted.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Cruise said:

Cade Hudson is Britney's true enemy above all, he is a leech...

He's good friends with Larry Rudolph, who was pictured at a party with Lou Taylor at the beginning of this year, so of course Cade is bad news.

• Love 1

This is the strangest client-manager relationship.

I used to think Sam was behind it all, but he was probably just another pawn. I don't think he'd be smart enough to do much else.

This doesn't take away from Britney's responsibility, because even after there were red flags with Soliz she decided to keep him around. I'm not a conspiracy theorist either but seems like Cade is trying to pull the strings. It's just not always working out the way that he planned.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Well how many c-ship judges can there be in one county ? If they both live in the county and he happens to file for a guardianship of a relative, chances are it's going to be in front of the same judge.

People need to stop with the "she's still being controlled" and the crazy "plants" consipracy stuff.

The conservatorship has been dissolved for years and the case is settled and closed. Every team Con member has gone their seperate ways and washed their hands off of it. Neither judge Penny nor the state of California have anything over Britney's head anymore. Britney can go wherever she wants and fire and hire anyone she pleases.

Okay so there was no background check on the handyman hired post con. Was there even a team to do a check ? Who knows maybe he just came in to fix a toilet or two and they started talking and she decided to hire him for more things and started to hang out with him ?

WHO would be planting anyone anyway ?? To what use ? Are you saying they go through look for bad people, hiring them, coming up with schemes to "plant" them, and then controll them as puppets.... all just to make her look bad and have some paps take bad pictures ?

If you understand how the conservatorship came to be and how the same people connected to it are connected to a Shait ton of other artosts, such as MJ, Prince and so on, tjen maybe it would not be so conspiranoic. If you really think that it was just a happy accident that the same judge is handling his case, then I won't say more.

And just to meake this super clear, I do not excuse Britney one bit. I do think the substances given to her impaired her cognitively A LOT, but she is still a 40+ yr old woman who keeps falling for the same shait. Two realiyies can be true. 

Edited by Bigno
On 7/9/2024 at 7:44 AM, nwonder said:

Brits current team being exposed for doing some thing shady, yet again?… it must be Tuesday.

:sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

I fully believe Nicki’s comment that Paul was hired to drive Sam out. But I wonder why they suddenly wanted him out as he was on their payroll too *allegedy. Maybe Cade couldn’t control him anymore ? Idk the whole thing is so warped.

I wish Brit could get away from all of these ghouls. 
:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Because Sam's ultimate goal was to get her better. I truly believe without Sam her testimony in court would not have happened.

Remember he publically called out her family and dad, which was shocking at the time. He definitely gave Britney perspective on her situation that led to her standing up for herself and eventually testifying in court.

14 hours ago, HIM said:

I don’t care anymore Britney needs to become a diva and call the shots. This would never happen to Mariah, Christina, Madonna 

Start firing people, start caring about background checks, approve everything. It’s not the hard. She has it easy, she can literally be BOSS or her own brand!!

And she would normally... But have you seen her state recently...?

She seems completely on another planet, it's no surprise she let this loser into her life.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Easy There said:

Can we stop making everything a conspiracy  ?

And accept the fact she is a mess that will never learn from her mistakes. She is still that trashy girl from Louisiana that knows no better

Exactly, a judge is allowed to have other cases through a long career, sometimes things are just coincidental, or random at most. 

Britney knew through others he was criminal, and she still choose him. She only wanted him out because he rolled down a window and called his mother. Why was she crying if there were only 1  papparazy, I dont get why she is attacking him for being afraid, but she tells in the same sentence she cried. 

I am trying to put myself in her shoes:

Wouldnt you always want a background check and see evidence yourself before you let someone in? 

Or are there so many people hired she dont have the time for it?

She has children. What if she did have a child with Sam, got divorced and hired this guy? 

Im not trying to be harsh, I am just trying to understand.

Regardless of being "set up" or not she needs to take care of herself, have self worth and get to the roots with the pattern of behavior. 

You dont need a man in your life Britney.. But when you choose your next boyfriend, do it wisely. You dont have to put up with crap. There are calm, collected ones out there and you dont need whirl wind romances that end up in disaster. 

I used to end up with dudes that wanted to marry me and get engaged before they even really know me. I always got bored with them (I was a bit of on *******) but on the other hand they were not who they said they were either.  At least one det had a criminal background I didnt check. And I really paid the consequences for that.

But that most of that was in my twenties. We all did **** like that back then. 

If she is reclaimes her 20s -fine I guess, I really dont want to judge her, but I feel like she needs to take an ounce of responsibility for her actions, or at least like "ok, could I have done anything different?"

Am I being too hard on her now?

• Love 1

I honestly think it comes from a place of trauma. She’s just repeating what she lived in her childhood and she’s subconsciously seeking partners that resemble her dad: Absent, deadbeat, immature, and uneducated. Britney, who doesn’t know real love from a man, confuses s** with love. In her mind she thinks “woah this man is willing to leave his family behind for me… No one has ever loved me this much”… Obviously this is a distorted mentality, but it’s precisely this what she needs to heal. She’s so used to being abused and abandoned by her father, that she wants a man that is 100% next to her and that has no life other than being with her, consequently, this probably lands her with men that take advantage of her and her income. 

Britney would greatly benefit from therapy. She needs to be aware of the cycles she keeps repeating and break the them for her own sake. I don’t think she has to be single forever, but she needs to realize she’s worthy of more and she deserves a healthy romantic relationship… That unfortunately (though this might sound elitist) she’s not going to find in housekeepers or hired personnel.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
46 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I honestly think it comes from a place of trauma. She’s just repeating what she lived in her childhood and she’s subconsciously seeking partners that resemble her dad: Absent, deadbeat, immature, and uneducated. Britney, who doesn’t know real love from a man, confuses s** with love. In her mind she thinks “woah this man is willing to leave his family behind for me… No one has ever loved me this much”… Obviously this is a distorted mentality, but it’s precisely this what she needs to heal. She’s so used to being abused and abandoned by her father, that she wants a man that is 100% next to her and that has no life other than being with her, consequently, this probably lands her with men that take advantage of her and her income. 

Britney would greatly benefit from therapy. She needs to be aware of the cycles she keeps repeating and break the them for her own sake. I don’t think she has to be single forever, but she needs to realize she’s worthy of more and she deserves a healthy romantic relationship… That unfortunately (though this might sound elitist) she’s not going to find in housekeepers or hired personnel.

How does she find a real man? Most people have used her for her brand.

I would like to see Britney have some healthy me time to herself, which would probably put her in a better place for a relationship.

It's kind of sad that she seems so insecure and isolated now that she probably has fewer opportunities to meet people - except those who are on her payroll, as Paul was. I'm not sure she is closely connected to anyone in LA anymore except Bryan, she might have a more free lifestyle elsewhere.

6 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

I'm not really seeing any evidence there that he was "planted" though. If he lives in the same court district as Britney, it's not surprising that Judge Penny was also overseeing his case. She will oversee many cases.

He is a convicted felon that poses danger and was hired without any basic background check. 

How convenient for him to be around and for Team Con to weaponize "Britney is suspect to undue influence" again.

9 hours ago, BlackoutBaby said:

How does she find a real man? Most people have used her for her brand.

I would like to see Britney have some healthy me time to herself, which would probably put her in a better place for a relationship.

It's kind of sad that she seems so insecure and isolated now that she probably has fewer opportunities to meet people - except those who are on her payroll, as Paul was. I'm not sure she is closely connected to anyone in LA anymore except Bryan, she might have a more free lifestyle elsewhere.

There are plenty of real men at her level… But she won’t meet them until she changes her circle. Cade Hudson is a pest and she will continue to meet scummy men if the only men she befriends is men she hires to work for her. She could date any man that has a comparable income (and that’s also a good person). Plenty of other celebrities do.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.