Britney Spears drags Paul Soliz in new Instagram story

Posted (edited)

So Britney only found out now about the man she chose to date? Such a mess. She only noticed now he was part of the set up?Β 

Anyway, if it’s really over (let's see, we know our girl), I wonder if we well see some dirty info next... harassed? Wouldn’t doubt former employees start to get together to share certain stories.

This was another tragic chapter of her life, it was humiliating...Β 

I want more details of "this end"... she is playing the victim again just like when she posted about body doubles and we know what happened next...

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
  • Like 4
28 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

So Britney only found out now about the man she chose to date? Such a mess. She only noticed now he was part of the set up?Β 

Anyway, if it’s really over (let's see, we know our girl), I wonder if we well see some dirty info next... harassed? Wouldn’t doubt former employees start to get together to share certain stories.

This was another tragic chapter of her life, it was humiliating...Β 

I want more details of "this end"... she is playing the victim again just like when she posted about body doubles and we know what happened next...

Paul’s β€œwife”/baby mama is commenting on that account again and said they are still together:

β€œIt's bull**** they're still together little miss Britney just doesn't like people figuring her life out I promise..... n that day he panicked cuz he lied to his wife (me) n that one paps caught his lie n put it in the news!!!!!! He skipped his son's dental appointment and got caught in the news!!!!!!!!β€œ

Β 

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

Paul’s β€œwife”/baby mama is commenting on that account again and said they are still together:

β€œIt's bull**** they're still together little miss Britney just doesn't like people figuring her life out I promise..... n that day he panicked cuz he lied to his wife (me) n that one paps caught his lie n put it in the news!!!!!! He skipped his son's dental appointment and got caught in the news!!!!!!!!β€œ

Β 

Yeah, like Larry used to say: we will have to wait and see...

I don't believe 100%... or they had just another fight and her team is making it seem she is done with him. They did it before when page six exposed his criminal record the first time... At this point I wouldn’t doubt that we will see them together again somewhere.Β 

But I truly hope he is gone for good... for her own safety.

Sadly i will believe a little more if tmz and some other tabloids confirm the thing... I feel bad for thinking this way, but right now Britney isn’t very reliable on her instagram.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
  • Like 7
54 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Silly me, here I was thinking this news would unite all of us, at least for a little while.

Didn’t we all want this deadbeat loser out of the picture?

spacer.png
Β 

This only confirms... Once again... That some fans trolls don't want her good, they are only here to bash her everytime they can!

Anyway, hope he's gone for goooooooooooooood!:neydedance_purple:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Last time when the news came out that Paul was a felon with several records, her people saying that they're no longer together.... but months later, we saw that photos of Britney looking like a mess ducking in passenger seat with Paul driving (the one she posted on her story) and also coming out topless at that hotel with the swollen foot mess..... and lying about it saying it was a body double.....

Based on the experiences with her social posts, people can easily find proves to contradict of what she's saying on instagram..... There's always questionable authenticity to whatever she said.

Β Who knows if she's for real this time, not just throwing us off?Β 

I DO HOPE SHE'S FOR REAL THIS TIME AND PAUL AND HIS BABY MAMA ARE GONE AND SHUT UP.

• Love 4
  • Like 3
Posted (edited)

Hmm. No one is surprised or overly sympathetic this time, Britney… this relationship allegedly started with cheating and he’s got like 11 kids and several criminal charges. We are long past the K Fed days where everyone is rooting for you to get out of a bad relationship, when you keep choosing trash and associate yourself with this trash fest then ultimately it alters people’s perception of you as well.Β 

The only explanation that makes sense is that he’s about to sell her out and she found out, so she’s doing it first. Otherwise I can’t for the life of me understand why she’d share this now. There have been accusations by his ex that he left her and the kids for Britney - now that woman isn’t 100% reliable, but Britney still didn’t even deny it… yet she posts this story. I don’t know about you guys, but if she addresses this loser publicly then I’d rather see her at least deny that part.

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Love 3
  • Like 3
30 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

How is this proof that she cheated on Sam? It only proves they were hooking up (or maybe even dating) but that’s a surprise to literally no one.

Those rumors were the first thing came out about their divorce and not long after it came out that she was associated with that loser. She was still married. I think that’s enough evidence for a standard adult who can make 1st grade judgements.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, nowimstronger said:

Britney thinks everyone around her is out to get her. Some people that struggle with mental illnesses have paranoia and she has talked a lot about being β€œset up”.Β 

She might be mentally ill but it is not a lie that everyone around her is out to get herΒ 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Hmm. No one is surprised or overly sympathetic this time, Britney… this relationship allegedly started with cheating and he’s got like 11 kids and several criminal charges. We are long past the K Fed days where everyone is rooting for you to get out of a bad relationship, when you keep choosing trash and associate yourself with this trash fest then ultimately it alters people’s perception of you as well.Β 

The only explanation that makes sense is that he’s about to sell her out and she found out, so she’s doing it first. Otherwise I can’t for the life of me understand why she’d share this now. There have been accusations by his ex that he left her and the kids for Britney - now that woman isn’t 100% reliable, but Britney still didn’t even deny it… yet she posts this story. I don’t know about you guys, but if she addresses this loser publicly then I’d rather see her at least deny that part.

If that's the route he's going to take, she could turn around and sue him for breach of contract for breaking his NDA since it seems he's running his mouth to the wife/ex/baby-mama. But does she really want to be embroiled in another legal matter?Β 

52 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Those rumors were the first thing came out about their divorce and not long after it came out that she was associated with that loser. She was still married. I think that’s enough evidence for a standard adult who can make 1st grade judgements.

You mean one of the stories Sam gave TMZ while filing for spousal support?Β :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:Β We have no idea how long they were broken up before officially filing for divorce.Β 

Anything’s possible, but there’s no β€œevidence” of anything. But hey, let’s trust the judgement of the perfectly normal person who posted a video of Alanis saying Britney’s cover was β€œawesome” to prove that she hated the cover.Β :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—