Britney Spears is ‘frustrated’ by her ‘genetic’ cellulite, but it’s ‘going to get worse’ without treatment, says expert

BRITNEY Spears' cellulite denial and reaction to photos showing dimples on her thighs were misplaced, according to a New York plastic surgeon.

The cellulite expert explained that the pesky fat deposits are "normal" but urged the pop icon to seek treatment if they bother her because the irregularities in her skin will "become more apparent."

Britney, 42, was photographed in June walking at Van Nuys Airport in Los Angeles.

The pop star disembarked a flight from Mexico wearing a tight pink mini-dress that showed off her legs.

The skin on the Gimme More singer's thighs in the sunshine looked dimpled.

Plastic surgeon Dr. Jennifer Levine, who has not treated Britney, said the star "always had cellulite."

“From looking at the new photographs, Britney has a problem with cellulite like all women have,” Levine told The U.S. Sun.

“The sunlight was coming from above at Van Nuys, making the cellulite more visible.

“Britney has worked hard to get on track and was photographed at an unflattering angle.

“But Britney appears to have always had some cellulite on the front part of her anterior thigh.

SKIN CYCLE

Levine suggested the pop star could have responded differently.

“Britney was defending herself,” she said.

“But instead of denying the cellulite on her legs, Britney could have said, 'I love my body, and so what if I have some cellulite?'

“Britney does have confidence, but she cycles with how she feels about her body.

“Sometimes she feels good about her body.

“We all go through times when we feel great and other times not.”

Cellulite is the term for deposits of fat forming under the skin.

It appears lumpy or dimpled, usually on the thighs, hips, butt, and belly.

NORMAL PEOPLE

Levine unpacked how cellulite impacts most women.

“Cellulite is mainly only a problem for women because of anatomy and hormones like estrogen,” she said.

"Anatomically, women also have thinner skin.

WWW.THESUN.CO.UK

BRITNEY Spears' cellulite denial and reaction to photos showing dimples on her thighs were misplaced, according to a New York plastic surgeon.The cell

• Haha 1

LOL they milking this

off topic. I don't think Britney is into working out anymore? like, go to the gym? right after her gym burned down I don't see enthusiastic of that again,

I would love to see her back at it again and get that Circus tour legs back 

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Jup1ter said:

LOL they milking this

off topic. I don't think Britney is into working out anymore? like, go to the gym? right after her gym burned down I don't see enthusiastic of that again,

I would love to see her back at it again and get that Circus tour legs back 

The article was posted on the 3rd and today is the 7th...I see what's happening here. 

• Haha 2
Posted (edited)

I liked what the doctor said... Britney should work to accept better her own body.

Obviously the pictures are real and the sunlight made Britney leg look like that. 

I think Britney is just in denial or she really doesn't know exactly how she looks nowadays.

Cellulite is normal, nothing to worry about.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy said:

so cute this 'doctor' thinks her opinion matters lmao. 

Period GIF by MOODMAN

Homegirl is desparate to get patients to go to her foe azz clinic for cellulite treatment.

EVERYONE LOOKING FOR CLOUT AND EXPLOITING BRITNEY FOR IT.

DISGUSTING 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

If her body is normal, then why are the media milking this??? Brining in doctors to discuss a possible edited photo of Britney? This shouldn’t be anyone’s business, my mom denies she has cellulite but it’s clear she does, that’s just what some people do. Britney is a little insecure from what she tells us sometimes so maybe people and the media should lay off of her abt her body for once in 25 years 🙄

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Delete this misogynistic bull****, you’d be banned from Instagram for posting things like this. I’ve been several yards away from her in both 2017 & 2018…. No cellulite. Even if she did no one has any business reporting on it & picking her apart. She has emotions, she has feelings. They want a reaction & they want to hurt her like they did in 2007. Please delete this @Princessmimi

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, I might blackout said:

If her body is normal, then why are the media milking this??? Brining in doctors to discuss a possible edited photo of Britney? This shouldn’t be anyone’s business, my mom denies she has cellulite but it’s clear she does, that’s just what some people do. Britney is a little insecure from what she tells us sometimes so maybe people and the media should lay off of her abt her body for once in 25 years 🙄

Britney made a post about it. I wouldn’t have known about the existence of cellulitegate, she brought everyone’s attention to it with her reposting of - the professionally taken, accredited photographs.

Just now, RedBloodedWoman said:

Delete this misogynistic bull****, you’d be banned from Instagram for posting things like this. I’ve been several yards away from her in both 2017 & 2018…. No cellulite. Even if she did no one has any business reporting on it & picking her apart. She has emotions, she has feelings. They want a reaction & they want to hurt her like they did in 2007. Please delete this @Princessmimi

I think it is good that it is shared here, we can at least write a complaint about the article.:

To contact thesun.co.uk email help@thesun.co.uk or call 0207 860 1129

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Wendy Williams said:

I think it is good that it is shared here, we can at least write a complaint about the article.:

To contact thesun.co.uk email help@thesun.co.uk or call 0207 860 1129

Want to send a letter to The Sun?
We'd love to hear from you. Click below to send an email to our letters team:
letters@the-sun.co.uk

Alternatively, you can email editorialcomplaints@the-sun.co.uk, or write to Editorial Complaints, The Sun, 1 London Bridge Street, London SE1 9GF. Please note: You must include a link to the story you are complaining about or details of its publication date and page number in the newspaper or you will not receive a response.

Edited by Wendy Williams

I do think that the pictures were distorted. Britney is NOT fat like those pictures made her look, unless she has some major videoshop skills in her instagram videos, even wearing the same dress as the paparazzi pictures. Britney always had incredible legs and never had a problem with cellulite even when she was pregnant. She's obviously older and seems to not be working out now but I don't think she looks like those pictures at all. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.