The woman who claims Britney Spears stole her man was LYING! Court records from 2021 show they are legally divorced.

Why are some Britney fans so obsessed with Beyoncé and do everything they can to discredit her?

She It has nothing to do with the issue and yet it is being mentioned. Is this all envy because Beyoncé managed to surpass Britney in every possible metric?

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Captain Marvel said:

Girl, who cares. :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

The fact Britney is even with this man in the first place is the real issue.  Married or not. :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

Yep. The fact that THE Britney Spears allowed this vile trash to look at her let alone..everything else…is just so awful to comprehend :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, Joel Santos said:

Why are some Britney fans so obsessed with Beyoncé and do everything they can to discredit her?

She It has nothing to do with the issue and yet it is being mentioned. Is this all envy because Beyoncé managed to surpass Britney in every possible metric?

Thank you.

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: That was my same point.

Just now, KrisJ said:

Yep. The fact that THE Britney Spears allowed this vile trash to look at her let alone..everything else…is just so awful to comprehend :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

But don't forget we as fans, the general public and anyone other than Britney is to be blamed for this. 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

You didn't realize this isn't a Britney Spears forum soley anymore? @Jordan Miller opened up the site to have fans of all artists come be part of his community.

You do realize that we can all be fans of Britney and like other artists, your fave is Nicki :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:.

Running to the mods because you lost the debate is very childlike, why strike the match then run when there's flames.

:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

You also brought up Beyonce and dragged her into this so why be salty now that I had to drop receipts and tea on Bey's success.

Girl, this is supposed to be the Britney section, but all I see is you spouting off about Beyoncé. There wasn't even a debate to lose because there's nothing to debate about! It's common knowledge we don't have the inside scoop on Britney's relationship with Paul. No one has confirmed anything. So, who's really acting childish here—me or you? Especially when all you seem to do is tear down Britney and her legacy.:trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
Just now, Style. said:

Girl, this is supposed to be the Britney section, but all I see is you spouting off about Beyoncé. There wasn't even a debate to lose because there's nothing to debate about! It's common knowledge we don't have the inside scoop on Britney's relationship with Paul. No one has confirmed anything. So, who's really acting childish here—me or you? Especially when all you seem to do is tear down Britney and her legacy.:trash_throw_away_recycle:

I didn't bring Bey up you did so maybe you should go back and retrace your history in this thread girl. You're right there being nothing to debate as I told you your defense was weak the minute you dragged Beyonce into this.

You claim I'm tearing down Britney and her legacy, I didn't choose Paul for her, I don't make Britney go on IG and post what she posts.

I have no control over what Britney says or does, however we're all not handcuffed and put under gag order to fall in line to your narrative. 

Beyonce Queen B GIF - Beyonce Queen B Beyonce Knowles - Discover & Share  GIFs

Just now, Email My D said:

Why are Lou Lou and Jl's bots on here so pressed about this. They still trying to defend 'lies' from some rando looking for her 2min of fame. 

Britney still got team con pressed :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:.

Why would team con be pressed when Britney and Rosenfraud settled? They got away with it so they're probably not pressed at all.

It's sad Britney didn't get justice. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

I didn't bring Bey up you did so maybe you should go back and retrace your history in this thread girl. You're right there being nothing to debate as I told you your defense was weak the minute you dragged Beyonce into this.

You claim I'm tearing down Britney and her legacy, I didn't choose Paul for her, I don't make Britney go on IG and post what she posts.

I have no control over what Britney says or does, however we're all not handcuffed and put under gag order to fall in line to your narrative. 

Beyonce Queen B GIF - Beyonce Queen B Beyonce Knowles - Discover & Share  GIFs

My defense was weak? Lmao, what are you even talking about? Please, I’ve handed you your own L multiple times before, making you and your minions scramble in delusion. Take a breather and touch some grass; this isn’t that serious… What’s truly irritating is you, and I hope the mods make the right call and kick you out!

spacer.png

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Style. said:

My defense was weak? Lmao, what are you even talking about? Please, I’ve handed you your own L multiple times before, making you and your minions scramble in delusion. Take a breather and touch some grass; this isn’t that serious… What’s truly irritating is you, and I hope the mods make the right call and kick you out!

spacer.png

The only thing you've handed girl is lies just like the thread you made to try and counter mine and lie and claim Britney doesn't have a mug shot and wasn't arrested.

You say I need to touch grass, yet you applied for a job here and were turned down due to your actions and behaviors.

I know you want to peddle around this narrative of Britney doing no wrong with married men and try and conjure up a bad batch of lumpy gravy but it's stale.

Why would the mods 'make the right call and kick me out"?

I've done nothing to warrant not being able to be a part of this community, after all you're here celebrating amputees, praying and hoping for downfalls of JT and others in addition to celebrating and hoping ill will on others for Britney. Do you think that still makes you a candidate to be here when you were turned down to represent the forum?

Nicki minaj yellow teeth | itsjustshowbiz

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

The only thing you've handed girl is lies just like the thread you made to try and counter mine and lie and claim Britney doesn't have a mug shot and wasn't arrested.

You say I need to touch grass, yet you applied for a job here and were turned down due to your actions and behaviors.

I know you want to peddle around this narrative of Britney doing no wrong with married men and try and conjure up a bad batch of lumpy gravy but it's stale.

Why would the mods 'make the right call and kick me out"?

I've done nothing to warrant not being able to be a part of this community, after all you're here celebrating amputees, praying and hoping for downfalls of JT and others in addition to celebrating and hoping ill will on others for Britney. Do you think that still makes you a candidate to be here when you were turned down to represent the forum?

Nicki minaj yellow teeth | itsjustshowbiz

Sure, girl. I've owned you in those threads, and you're just crying about how hard I drag Xtinct and Beyflop. All you do is whine and complain that I don't show an ounce of sympathy to those has-beens. You're desperate for my attention, even liking my tweets hoping for some sympathy for your flopping faves. But honey, there's nothing you can do to make me like you or them. One you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

And don't try to twist things about me supporting this site. My intentions are pure, unlike yours. Remember when Jordan slapped you with a ban for being racist? Shame on you. For THAT alone you should get perma ban. Remember how you were all over Nicki's derrière in that thread some time ago? Only to flip on her just to come after me… you’re the worst of the worst and you will end up bannned! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:spacer.png

Edited by Style.
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Style. said:

Sure, girl. I've owned you in those threads, and you're just crying about how hard I drag Xtinct and Beyflop. All you do is whine and complain that I don't show an ounce of sympathy to those has-beens. You're desperate for my attention, even liking my tweets hoping for some sympathy for your flopping faves. But honey, there's nothing you can do to make me like you or them. One you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

And don't try to twist things about me supporting this site. My intentions are pure, unlike yours. Remember when Jordan slapped you with a ban for being racist? Shame on you. For THAT alone you should get perma ban. Remember how you were all over Nicki's derrière in that thread some time ago? Only to flip on her just to come after me… you’re the worst of the worst and you will end up bannned! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:spacer.png

Girl your rant is nothing new you do this to many members in the forum and gun form them to get banned.

You've done this to me @Wendy Williams and many other members as well.

You say all I do is whine and complain, what do you think you've been doing this entire time crying to the mods.

You say I'm the worst of the worst yet these mods you're screaming for aren't attacking me and my posts, nor is Jordan. If myself or any of the users you keep gunning to get banned were doing anything so over the top and ban worthy Jordan wouldn't have us all here.

Brash Tiffany Pollard Your A Dreamer GIF | GIFDB.com

You say I'm the worst, yet they didn't even want you representing the forum and your application was denied as Glitter let us all know.

YARN | You didn't get the job! | The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie | Video  clips by quotes | 7169ecce | 紗

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Haha 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Girl your rant is nothing new you do this to many members in the forum and gun form them to get banned.

You've done this to me @Wendy Williams and many other members as well.

You say all I do is whine and complain, what do you think you've been doing this entire time crying to the mods.

You say I'm the worst of the worst yet these mods you're screaming for aren't attacking me and my posts, nor is Jordan. If myself or any of the users you keep gunning to get banned were doing anything so over the top and ban worthy Jordan wouldn't have us all here.

Brash Tiffany Pollard Your A Dreamer GIF | GIFDB.com

Just last week you were banned, come on, spill it sis! You were lurking on my Justin Timberlake thread, silently liking shady comments about Britney because you couldn’t clap back... come on now. :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Style. said:

Just last week you were banned, come on, spill it sis! You were lurking on my Justin Timberlake thread, silently liking shady comments about Britney because you couldn’t clap back... come on now. :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

Not sure where you heard that from @Princessmimi was that you? 

Edited by DiamondCircus
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Not sure where you heard that from @Princessmimi was that you?

Everyone and their mother knows when you’re banned! You practically live on this site just to smear Britney’s reputation! And no, I don’t have any special relationship with the mods to know these things. If I were close to them, you would've been banned by now.:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

• Love 3
  • Like 3
Just now, Style. said:

Everyone and their mother knows when you’re banned! You practically live on this site just to smear Britney’s reputation! And no, I don’t have any special relationship with the mods to know these things. If I were close to them, you would've been banned by now.:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

How would everyone and their mother know if someone is banned or not unless a mod tells them.

I like that you're trying to cover that, however when users are banned mods let the forum know. 

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.