The woman who claims Britney Spears stole her man was LYING! Court records from 2021 show they are legally divorced.

4 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

This perplexes me, and I hate how it gives credence now to the theories this Paul guy may be a plant. You mean to tell me that no one thought to check this guy first and he only got fired after it came out that he had prior convictions? 

Of course, this kinda thing NEVER happens to anyone else. Can you think of for example the Kardashians hiring someone like Soliz?? Nahhh especially if you're RICH RICH. This whole thing stinks and Britney is taken afvantage of- again. Very cruel to use her loneliness and anxiety against her.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, NJ jeans said:

There are many couples who come back after getting divorced.

You don't need a legal paper to get back together with someone, especially if they have a dozen kids lol

There's literally receipts of her lying but you still searching for a excuse to blame Britney... Are you sure you're a fan? :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
33 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

She divorced him for cheating, they got back together, then he cheated on her again with Britney. Thats my theory. Not a big stretch, and Britney did it before with Kevin :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

She also did it with Columbus Short while he was still married and I think he said in his book that their affair led to his divorce. I love Britney and I know she just wants real love and normal relationships but she really needs to make better decisions with the men she chooses. Her father is obviously a bad example and a major reason she has problems to begin with. Hopefully she gets it together. No shade. 

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

This thread won't get past page 3 and we all know why. Our beloved fake fans here don't like it when something good happens to Britney or we can pull receipts to shut them up with their dumbaßßery. It's always the same. 

Britney really needs to do a background check before hiring people since NO ONE is on her side. A proper agent, manager, friend would have NEVER hired Soliz. No celebrity do their own background check, YOU PAY people for it. Cade is a dumb loser who can't do one job properly. He even runs his own fan account, how pathetic is that??

Cade is a loser who seems to do nothing but play the role of Paris Hilton's lackey.:trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Love 3
  • Like 4
Just now, PlatinumB said:

Lol If You Say So Shrug GIF

Those trolls in the other topic should be ashamed of themselves yet again for believing such crap. Choke on that ho e  s! 

They are silent, just like Xtinct's career :cardi_b_yes_tongue_haha_cocky:

• Love 3
  • Haha 6
3 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Lol If You Say So Shrug GIF

Those trolls in the other topic should be ashamed of themselves yet again for believing such crap. Choke on that ho e  s! 

Nah they are too busy fighting with each other about word salads, as if it matters to anyone here lmao

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, UnderHisSpell said:

There's literally receipts of her lying but you still searching for a excuse to blame Britney... Are you sure you're a fan? :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

I'm a fan not a britard, I love Britney the artist. But she has a history of getting into relationships with men who have girlfriends or are married.

Since this:

Columbus_Short_Britney_spears_2003.png

sub-buzz-15444-1483315447-1.jpg

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I’m confused. So… is it even true that he has a 1 year old with her and he got with Britney when she was pregnant? 

The youngest was born in 2022, apparently he's been with Britney since her divorce from Sam in 2023. 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, NJ jeans said:

I'm a fan not a britard, I love Britney the artist. But she has a history of getting into relationships with men who have girlfriends or are married.

Since this:

Columbus_Short_Britney_spears_2003.png

sub-buzz-15444-1483315447-1.jpg

That IS a nasty habit. I’m also Team Shar Jackson. But if this “NikkiManKilla” character did indeed lie about being married to him at the time, it makes her pretty unreliable. Hell, Britney is labelled an “unreliable narrator” every time she misremembers the tiniest thing, so this blatant lie? 

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Like 4

Remember this?

WWW.DAILYO.IN

The final breaking point in their marriage appears to have been the alleged incident of infidelity, where Sam Asghari claims Spears engaged in a compromising relationship with a male...

According to the report Asghari is of the belief that Spears asked a worker to film a nude video of her. Furthermore, he believes she "hooked up" with a staffer after seeing "compromising" footage of her and the worker. The fight over this matter is said to be the "last straw" for the actor.

Just now, NJ jeans said:

Remember this?

WWW.DAILYO.IN

The final breaking point in their marriage appears to have been the alleged incident of infidelity, where Sam Asghari claims Spears engaged in a compromising relationship with a male...

Remember this?

OKMAGAZINE.COM

Sam Asghari Cheating Britney Spears Morgan Osman...are the rumors true? The backup dancer's "real" girlfriend is telling all!

• Love 5
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Remember this?

OKMAGAZINE.COM

Sam Asghari Cheating Britney Spears Morgan Osman...are the rumors true? The backup dancer's "real" girlfriend is telling all!

We never see him with Morgan but Britney lied saying that she's not dating Paul and then...

WWW.THENEWS.COM.PK

Britney Spears wants everyone to know she is single and thriving. Amid online reports that she is still romantically involved with her ex-boyfriend Paul Richard Soliz – her former housekeeper...

75436023-0-image-a-51_1694704008848.jpg

74761299-0-image-a-31_1693102210486.jpg

poster.jpg?width=720

premium-exclusive-los-angeles-ca-8114534

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, NJ jeans said:

We never see him with Morgan but Britney lied saying that she's not dating Paul and then...

WWW.THENEWS.COM.PK

Britney Spears wants everyone to know she is single and thriving. Amid online reports that she is still romantically involved with her ex-boyfriend Paul Richard Soliz – her former housekeeper...

75436023-0-image-a-51_1694704008848.jpg

74761299-0-image-a-31_1693102210486.jpg

poster.jpg?width=720

premium-exclusive-los-angeles-ca-8114534

...Ugh! What are we doing? No one here has refuted that Britney has a habit of getting with taken men and/or getting with lousy guys in general, what is the point of your comment? To one up me? That 2nd photo you shared is also of a completely different guy. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, NJ jeans said:

Remember this?

WWW.DAILYO.IN

Remember this?

a-woman-claims-she-was-********-harassed

a-woman-claims-she-was-********-harassed

Yesterday, on another thread Another person mentioned that their wife was being harrased by Sam as well. He would send inappropriate messages asking to hook up ( when he was with Britney)

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Pinky98 said:

She divorced him for cheating, they got back together, then he cheated on her again with Britney. Thats my theory. Not a big stretch, and Britney did it before with Kevin :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

Not to mention that he’s still not paying child support and he abandoned 5 children, so even if they are divorced and they didn’t get back together, he’s still a deadbeat father that will cause a lifelong of trauma to 5 children.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.