Taylor drops another thing no one has asked for

her album being #1 for months really screams "no-one wants this" 

you need to seek help for your freakish obsessive taylor swift hate it's creepy as **** and also totally delusional to reality.

jealousy is a sickness. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

Meh. This isn’t one of my favorites, I hate when songs lyrics repeat too frequently. I love the lyrics though.  

I also think she is over saturating to piss folks off and increase the backlash against her in preparation for Reputation.  The amount of albums and music coming from her are mainly because of the re-releases (which were necessary). If you take the re-releases out we have only gotten 2 albums. Itll end just simmer down lol  

And finally the different variants are collectors items so yall can just cool your jets. Not everyone is buying every album variant she comes out with and we are mostly just waiting for TTPD Anthology vinyl  

Its for the fans and the rest of world just gets their panties twisted. 

As its been said if Britney would have been doing this we would’ve been fed and happy. Lets stay positive  

@Neydelinska Spearsi I still love you though! 

Edited by RBFLOVESBRITNEY
  • Like 1

She’s going around the world bringing joy to people that want to see her show, she’s working non stop and she’s pretty much donating large amounts of money to charities wherever her shows go.

Stop hating on every little thing she does. It’s the same as people hating on Britney in 2001 “because she was everywhere” it’s misogynistic and unnecessary. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
  • Super Mods
26 minutes ago, EmmaJG said:

All of her songs up to the reputation era were stolen. Sweeter than Fiction came out before 1989.

Oh wow.

I wonder if she'll do a Taylor's Version of her debut album.

I'd like to hear the songs on there with her updated vocals.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.