https://x.com/CassneySpears/status/1809937183429492997

I think we’ve all seen her Instagram account by now. I gotta be honest and say I somewhat believe her claims - Britney and Sam’s divorce was just too sudden and I do believe something like an affair might have happened for it to be done so quick. HOWEVER… are we really believing all her claims??

Because in all honesty, I understand why she’s mad because that man allegedly left her with five kids and hasn’t paid child support in years (according to herself). But why is she directing that energy towards Britney instead of him? She could bring him to court or expose HIM in order to get him to pay up but she’s bickering about Britney “stealing her man” on Instagram hate pages? Ask yourself why he was so easily stolen in the first place. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: (I won’t really defend Britney on that btw - it was something pretty bad to do but to be quite honest I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t tell her he was married and had at least NINE kids).

Also - she claims he was hired as her assistant and “to get rid of Sam” (wasn’t he proven to be a housekeeper?) but as far as I’m concerned he was only seen going out with her after he was fired? Lol. Sorry, but at one point it’s pretty clear that somebody’s just seeking attention. Britney and Paul have been dating for over a year now, she could have taken legal action but she hasn’t… for whatever reason.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

I understand that she is mad at Britney, but is not like Britney kidnap Soliz and made him do all those things against his will. He has the same fault as she does, and the wife should be directing the same anger and frustration to him. But because he is a nobody and no one will care she has to direct all the attention to her. Oh Silly Britney you never learn....:unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: Always hanging out with low life. Queen is time to remember who you are!

Edited by MissDebbie
  • Like 4
16 minutes ago, MissDebbie said:

I understand that she is mad at Britney, but is not like Britney kidnap Soliz and made him do all those things against his will. He has the same fault as she does, and the wife should be directing the same anger and frustration to him. But because he is a nobody and no one will care she has to direct all the attention to her. Oh Silly Britney you never learn....:unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: Always hanging out with low life. Queen is time to remember who you are!

Fortunately I don’t think their relationship will last. But it’s time Britney catches the hint that he is only with her so he can take advantage of her AFTER something happens and they inevitably break up. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he and his ex “wife” are doing **** together to get something off of Britney in the future

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, knee Queen of pop said:

Fortunately I don’t think their relationship will last. But it’s time Britney catches the hint that he is only with her so he can take advantage of her AFTER something happens and they inevitably break up. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he and his ex “wife” are doing **** together to get something off of Britney in the future

Of course, it is not going to last, he is a boy toy. But I wish she was smarter, but what can we do? absolutely nothing. She could easily hire a scort boyfriend like Madonna or Cher, but I think she likes rough, common males. es***ts tend to take care too much about their looks (Sam) and her rural *** might find all those traits a little feminine which is why she always goes for the same kind of deadbeat guys (Kfed, Jason Alexander, Adnan Ghalib, and now this Soliz).

In a way, I think it will be good if she catches some fire from the press about this relationship. So she could start wondering,  about her life choices but I doubt it.

I hope some snakes don't take advantage of this situation. But knowing them, they probably are. 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, knee Queen of pop said:

also - does anybody know if she’s TRULY his ex-wife legally? I remember something about the mother of his kids passing away. I’m starting to wonder if they were ever actually legally married when Britney’s relationship began.

Doesn’t look like she is. Another user posted this in that other thread, but she took him to court back in 2021 for custody payments, but their last kid together was born in 2022. It’s all very messy and Britney needs to wake up and remove her self from this. 

UNICOURT.COM

On 09/15/2021 SOLIZ, PAUL filed a Family - Minor Custody court case against MANCILLA, NICOLE in...

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, knee Queen of pop said:

also - does anybody know if she’s TRULY his ex-wife legally? I remember something about the mother of his kids passing away. I’m starting to wonder if they were ever actually legally married when Britney’s relationship began.

As of September 2021, not married to each other. 

spacer.png

• Love 7
1 minute ago, MissDebbie said:

Of course, it is not going to last, he is a boy toy. But I wish she was smarter, but what can we do? absolutely nothing. She could easily hire a scort boyfriend like Madonna or Cher, but I think she likes rough, common males. es***ts tend to take care too much about their looks (Sam) and her rural *** might find all those traits a little feminine which is why she always goes for the same kind of deadbeat guys (Kfed, Jason Alexander, Adnan Ghalib, and now this Soliz).

In a way, I think it will be good if she catches some fire from the press about this relationship. So she could start wondering,  about her life choices but I doubt it.

I hope some snakes don't take advantage of this situation. But knowing them, they probably are. 

I think the same. I don’t appreciate when Britney is endlessly bullied by the media for her poor taste in men (considering how nobody would else would be blasted for that the way she is) but I do hope dirty laundry about Paul continues to be released so she can start wondering about how she needs to set the bar higher for herself…

• Love 2
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, knee Queen of pop said:

Lol. So she IS clout chasing.

She absolutely is. But of course, this post won’t get as much engagement as that other one where every arm chair psych on Exhale wanted to ascribe personality traits to Britney because she has piss poor taste in men. 

Either way, there’s no need to give this lady any further attention. She’s already done a great job at making herself look like unhinged trash with her antics. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Doesn’t look like she is. Another user posted this in that other thread, but she took him to court back in 2021 for custody payments, but their last kid together was born in 2022. It’s all very messy and Britney needs to wake up and remove her self from this. 

UNICOURT.COM

On 09/15/2021 SOLIZ, PAUL filed a Family - Minor Custody court case against MANCILLA, NICOLE in...

Do you have any idea of when that child was born? I guess it could be that she was pregnant before they got divorced

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, knee Queen of pop said:

Do you have any idea of when that child was born? I guess it could be that she was pregnant before they got divorced

The last kid was born in August of 2022. If I’m doing math correctly, that would mean it would have been conceived some time in November.

Edited by Gutterguppy
1 hour ago, knee Queen of pop said:

I think we’ve all seen her Instagram account by now. I gotta be honest and say I somewhat believe her claims - Britney and Sam’s divorce was just too sudden and I do believe something like an affair might have happened for it to be done so quick. HOWEVER… are we really believing all her claims??

Because in all honesty, I understand why she’s mad because that man allegedly left her with five kids and hasn’t paid child support in years (according to herself). But why is she directing that energy towards Britney instead of him? She could bring him to court or expose HIM in order to get him to pay up but she’s bickering about Britney “stealing her man” on Instagram hate pages? Ask yourself why he was so easily stolen in the first place. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: (I won’t really defend Britney on that btw - it was something pretty bad to do but to be quite honest I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t tell her he was married and had at least NINE kids).

Also - she claims he was hired as her assistant and “to get rid of Sam” (wasn’t he proven to be a housekeeper?) but as far as I’m concerned he was only seen going out with her after he was fired? Lol. Sorry, but at one point it’s pretty clear that somebody’s just seeking attention. Britney and Paul have been dating for over a year now, she could have taken legal action but she hasn’t… for whatever reason.

I don't think their divorce was sudden. It sounds like it was a long time coming and they've had issues for a while. I think he has listed on the divorce docs as date of separation being sometime in July before we heard about it in August (also the divorce proceedings took forever, because he initially was trying to contest the pre-nup). I've also read reports that she blamed him for the miscarriage because he was more or less never home, and at some point she kicked him out.

I feel like they ultimately wanted different things (her wanting to have kids, he wanting to build a career) and possibly realized they're too different and not compatible. 

52 minutes ago, knee Queen of pop said:

I think the same. I don’t appreciate when Britney is endlessly bullied by the media for her poor taste in men (considering how nobody would else would be blasted for that the way she is) but I do hope dirty laundry about Paul continues to be released so she can start wondering about how she needs to set the bar higher for herself…

Britney should be with someone like Ryan Reynolds or some ****. Someone as accomplished as her in their own field. Ain't gotta be filthy rich, but can't be a beggar with no ambitions.

We also don't know anything of their relationship. I just hope Britney gets rid of him simply due to her needing the best of the best company.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, knee Queen of pop said:

She’s directing the energy towards Britney because it’s the only way to draw attention to what this pathetic excuse of a slob did to her and their children.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Gutterguppy said:

The last kid was born in August of 2022. If I’m doing math correctly, that would mean it would have been conceived some time in November.

So they were probably the result of breakup se* or something. Honestly that makes her make even less sense :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: if she knew he was a deadbeat, they got divorced and she was fine with having another kid by him then she honestly brought it upon herself. How are you gonna do all that and act surprised that he started dating somebody else? Lol.

They’re both confusing and messy af so I hope Britney pushes herself away from this situation very soon honestly.

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, knee Queen of pop said:

So they were probably the result of breakup se* or something. Honestly that makes her make even less sense :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: if she knew he was a deadbeat, they got divorced and she was fine with having another kid by him then she honestly brought it upon herself. How are you gonna do all that and act surprised that he started dating somebody else? Lol.

They’re both confusing and messy af so I hope Britney pushes herself away from this situation very soon honestly.

Probably or maybe the last kid isn't his. DailyMail reported that the parentage of the child hasn't been confirmed. But yes, she knew he was a POS, deadbeat loser, and continued to have multiple children with him. Idk why everyone took what she said as gospel, but I forget this place detests Britney so not shocking they immediately took her side, but I have no sympathy for Ms. Mancilla either. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.