Kesha releases ‘JOYRIDE’

Can anyone explain to me how she was able to release such an experimental album like Gag Order while still being under RCA/Kemosabe. It seemed she had like 100% control over everything in that era. Same goes for Praying and Rainbow. I know that she wasn’t obligated to work with Luke anymore, but it‘s still weird to me that she was able to release Praying - which literally was a song about him - under his own label :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, cocodeluxe said:

Can anyone explain to me how she was able to release such an experimental album like Gag Order while still being under RCA/Kemosabe. It seemed she had like 100% control over everything in that era. Same goes for Praying and Rainbow. I know that she wasn’t obligated to work with Luke anymore, but it‘s still weird to me that she was able to release Praying - which literally was a song about him - under his own label :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

Idk but do u wants kidssss???Golden Girls Dancing GIF by TV Land

Cause i am MOTERRrrr

Dance Reaction GIF

• Haha 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.