Macy Gray Stans Blackout

5 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

Macy Gray, I try was My song in the 2000's OMG and blackout. I wouldn't expect from her. What an amazing Surprise.

I try is one of the most beautiful songs ever written! I saw her live twice! Also love beauty in the world a lot. She sounds amazing live. Her vocals are actually very powerful when you listen to her in real life! Also she usually performs in smaller venues and you get to be so close to her!

• Love 1
57 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Her thing, idgaf

I honestly dont think shes anti trans but more of word/definition police. She just thinks that trans woman should be labeled as trans woman, as opposed to a woman. She understands that anyone can identify as a woman, but biologically that is not true. I’m not defending her, bc I think it’s kinda lame that that’s a battle you choose, but I watched her interview and I just wanted to put in 2 cents. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.