Myah Marie - Now That I Found You Vocals

7 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

I really think Britney refused to finish the album and they brought her in to finish it without Britney. Maybe to force her to finish and promote the album. 

Britney actually recorded an entire album in 2012. It was scrapped and she was kinda forced to record vocals for the songs we got😇 she even did a song with Ester Dean and Hit Boy in 2012😭😭

• Love 5
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Britney Xposed said:

Britney actually recorded an entire album in 2012. It was scrapped and she was kinda forced to record vocals for the songs we got😇 she even did a song with Ester Dean and Hit Boy in 2012😭😭

I remember hearing rumbles of this back then! They always got to stifle our Queen when they don’t comprehend her genius and risky ventures. For me Chaotic for example is some of her best work. It’s funky and original. Sounds uniquely her and like no one else. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

I remember hearing rumbles of this back then! They always got to stifle our Queen when they don’t comprehend her genius and risky ventures. For me Chaotic for example is some of her best work. It’s funky and original. Sounds uniquely her and like no one else. 

Yess Myah Marie actually confirmed that album. She said she felt bad for everyone who worked on it because no one gets paid when the work doesn’t come out. Including her as she worked on it. Though she said Britney was already recording when she was brought in on that album thankfully. Wish we got it tbh. Chaotic actually has a part Britney doesn’t sing too. Same with Dangerous. She doesn’t do the bridge in Chaotic 😇😇

16 minutes ago, Britney Xposed said:

Yess Myah Marie actually confirmed that album. She said she felt bad for everyone who worked on it because no one gets paid when the work doesn’t come out. Including her as she worked on it. Though she said Britney was already recording when she was brought in on that album thankfully. Wish we got it tbh. Chaotic actually has a part Britney doesn’t sing too. Same with Dangerous. She doesn’t do the bridge in Chaotic 😇😇

I love Myah 💙 Id enjoy hanging out with her. She has a very cool vibe. 
I think if Britney released EPs and interviews for each album rerelease. Talking about what inspired them and why or why not things were chosen. It would be a great way for her to reconnect with old fans and introduce her to some new ones but 💯 on her terms. Similar to how Taylor did her version of her past albums. Britney works harder then we could ever dream. There is so much we don’t see and have never seen. Id like to meet the Britney behind the Britney Spears we think we know. She is a bad azz!

Also I always wanted Taylor and her to write a song together. Can you imagine our fandoms uniting??? I think that energy wouls open up vortex to another realm🤩🩵💗

Edited by LordofTheMoodRing
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

I love Myah 💙 Id enjoy hanging out with her. She has a very cool vibe. 
I think if Britney released EPs and interviews for each album rerelease. Talking about what inspired them and why or why not things were chosen. It would be a great way for her to reconnect with old fans and introduce her to some new ones but 💯 on her terms. Similar to how Taylor did her version of her past albums. Britney works harder then we could ever dream. There is so much we don’t seen and have never seen. Id like to meet the Britney behind the Britney Spears we think we know. She is a bad azz!

Yasss! Myah does seem to have a great personality. She even found humor in the online backlash which is very hard to do. And Britney is my 🤴. She follows me in my real Twitter account which means more to me than anything really 🤣🤣

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Nice job! Those edits are pretty interesting. Never know when to expect Myah. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: The one you did for Til It’s Gone had some surprises… 

I always hated that over the top “AAAALL MYY LIIIIFE I’VE WAITED FAAAAWRRR THIS DAY”… makes sense that it’s Myah. Oh well it’s one of my least favorite songs anyway, I never play it. 

Thank you! These were the easier songs to start with tbh😅. I started some others and I have my work cut out for me🤣🤣🤣🙏🙏❤️

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Britney Xposed said:

Thank you! These were the easier songs to start with tbh😅. I started some others and I have my work cut out for me🤣🤣🤣🙏🙏❤️

Well, you’re doing a great job, so thanks for posting. It’s fun to play the instrumental and wonder when Myah is gonna pop. :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead: Still surprised about “now everywhere I turn I see your face”… that was some good Myahney.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Well, you’re doing a great job, so thanks for posting. It’s fun to play the instrumental and wonder when Myah is gonna pop. :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead: Still surprised about “now everywhere I turn I see your face”… that was some good Myahney.

Thank you! 🙏🙏 right! It’s actually kinda fun mixing the vocals because I never know who it’s gonna be🤣🤣🙌

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.