7 hour Lou Taylor Expose ... Plans for the conservatorship started in 2005

Lola2790

Wow, this girl is more brave than the whole industry! Loucifer is gonna be really mad! I'm gonna watch it when I will have some time thank you!

The f  *ck! Plans for the conservatorship started in 2005??? Wow it's insane!!! "Funny" this girl "seem" to has more info than M. Rosengart himself! He has 3 years for doing his work but he did nothing! 3 full years lost! Even the fans have a video prooving that L.T. lied when she said she was not on the crime scene! She was in the car with Jamie!!! Where are the depositions? Of L.T. of Rob? It's so disgusting!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Like 4
7 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Do we know what kind of settlement Britney reached?

No but based off of court documents, Jamie's fees that they were fighting for were DENIED.
TMZ won't tell you that though!

The past already approved fees before Rosengart got on the case were left alone and approved which I think amounted to like $2million which is the twisted narrative TMZ went for:ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
13 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

Wow, this girl is more brave than the whole industry! Loucifer is gonna be really mad! I'm gonna watch it when I will have some time thank you!

The f  *ck! Plans for the conservatorship started in 2005??? Wow it's insane!!! "Funny" this girl "seem" to has more info than M. Rosengart himself!  

It was actually Rosengart that provided the 2008 emails of Lou Taylor writing to the lawyers that she had been praying for a conservatorship with Jamie for 3 years (2008-3=2005)...

Rosengart also confirmed Lou Taylor was heavily involved in Stonebridge which That Surprise Witness had uncovered years ago and Lou Taylor's lawyer had fired a response saying Lou had no involvement

Rosengart did a lot of discovery in those almost 3 years. He deposed Jamie, Blackbox security leader Edan Yemini, Lou Taylor, and others...he canceled Robin Greenhill's deposition because he deemed it unnecessary. I'm sure with all the evidence he gathered he can send it to the FBI for further investigation 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

No but based off of court documents, Jamie's fees that they were fighting for were DENIED.
TMZ won't tell you that though!

The past already approved fees before Rosengart got on the case were left alone and approved which I think amounted to like $2million which is the twisted narrative TMZ went for:ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Awesome! I hope the State of California also filed a settlement for 100 million dollars to my home gurl. 

1 hour ago, Lola2790 said:

It was actually Rosengart that provided the 2008 emails of Lou Taylor writing to the lawyers that she had been praying for a conservatorship with Jamie for 3 years (2008-3=2005)...

Rosengart also confirmed Lou Taylor was heavily involved in Stonebridge which That Surprise Witness had uncovered years ago and Lou Taylor's lawyer had fired a response saying Lou had no involvement

Rosengart did a lot of discovery in those almost 3 years. He deposed Jamie, Blackbox security leader Edan Yemini, Lou Taylor, and others...he canceled Robin Greenhill's deposition because he deemed it unnecessary. I'm sure with all the evidence he gathered he can send it to the FBI for further investigation 

wonder if Jamie's deposition will ever be fully released :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.