New or unreleased Britney song (rehearsal) leaked - UPDATE full song

43 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Yall :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

We are so tiered. Like april fooles we hope knowing we are getting fooled. Every time! Do you have someone you can write or call and ask about things? I have always wondered if you have any contacts of any kind nowadays? It would be good to know when something is fake or untrue at least.

• Like 1

Wait a damn minute! I’m glad I didn’t pay this thread dust, I’m actually liking what I’m hearing. IF this is really her, I’m all for this moody type of vibe. Very Janet/ITZ as others stated.

Interested to see what happens with this. :surprisedney_britney_wow_shocked_surprised:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, Emil87 said:

Wait a damn minute! I’m glad I didn’t pay this thread dust, I’m actually liking what I’m hearing. IF this is really her, I’m all for this moody type of vibe. Very Janet/ITZ as others stated.

Interested to see what happens with this. :surprisedney_britney_wow_shocked_surprised:

This the type of music that the radio WOULD EAT UP RN TOO, i really hope its true and coming.

• Like 1
  • Leader
39 minutes ago, MadonnaBritneyLove said:

We are so tiered. Like april fooles we hope knowing we are getting fooled. Every time! Do you have someone you can write or call and ask about things? I have always wondered if you have any contacts of any kind nowadays? It would be good to know when something is fake or untrue at least.

I do, but I don't really wanna put this on their radar lol. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.