How well Britney would do on charts & sales if she release an album?

If the album had songs about the things she’s been through with her family, relationships, the c ship and just where she’s at now would do really well if she was hands on!

If it’s the same over auto tuned type songs it probably flop. There’s not many successful artists now heavily relying on robotic auto tuned songs.

it’ll be up to her. she knows she has to bring it. in whichever way.

for better or for worse, she set the bar for herself really high and unfortunately she’ll be judged against her older self and that’s a tough cookie.

so she’s probably scared of that and of being judged harshly.

She needs her own flowers or praying to be sucessfull, talking about her recent life.

A music video about her stay in that horrible facility while hard it would make people understand what she went through. Bring the dark theme of her life would be only thing that will make her successful.

It would go #1 and be a massive hit as long as she treats it like a proper comeback. Music videos, etc. ATLEAST. One tell-all interview would be more than enough press for it and it would be a massive comeback. When she's ready, it's hers to take.

The comeback album would be HUGE also if it's about her strength and the abusive cship.. I mean think about it. It could be massive. She went through hell and back and is still standing.

Edited by frederiickx
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

If the album had songs about the things she’s been through with her family, relationships, the c ship and just where she’s at now would do really well if she was hands on!

If it’s the same over auto tuned type songs it probably flop. There’s not many successful artists now heavily relying on robotic auto tuned songs.

I do agree. We fans will buy anything, but the GP needs to be on board and they would be if it was what she's been through. That would truly be a massive comeback. Imagine the music videos she would come up with. She's just fantastic, and I truly believe she is remembering how great she truly is when in control of her career and life. Which she finally is, once again. <3

Only if the music is good and popish 

and if she delivers the visuals and stuff

I think she will do so good a lot of younger people will check on her and see why she’s the QUEEN of pop music 

I think she will do good and i can’t wait to experience it 

Let’s face it she won’t go #1. And I highly doubt the music will be good. The photoshoot will be a mess too like the people magazine cover. 
But since she’s permanently A list the album will definitely be top 5 on BB200. She can still do over 100k in the first week. And the singles will be in top 40 on Hot 100. Easily. #1 is a stretch for her these days. 

Honestly. Idk. I don't think it would do well.

Strategically, the best thing would've been to release an album to go with the book.

Now the hype from the book and freedom is over. She doesn't do much aside from post on insta. And those posts are not professionally done with a full glam team etc. So I don't think it would do well.

She'd probably have to build her brand back again. But she doesn't want that. And that's okay.

15 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

And if she plays the tired $ex kitten, with every song about partying and $ex. 

People want something different from her, something more real. It doesn't need to be boring balads, just more raw vocals and actually meaningful lyrics. 

Even if she flops, it would be better than the tired popstar persona they tried to sell last two decades... it doesn't work for her anymore. 

But it's hard to imagine Britney working nowadays, she just seems so out of any artistic place right now. She just seems really done with everything and I don't imagine her happy doing any music. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

And if she plays the tired $ex kitten, with every song about partying and $ex. 

People want something different from her, something more real. It doesn't need to be boring balads, just more raw vocals and actually meaningful lyrics. 

Even if she flops, it would be better than the tired popstar persona they tried to sell last two decades... it doesn't work for her anymore. 

But it's hard to imagine Britney working nowadays, she just seems so out of any artistic place right now. She just seems really done with everything and I don't imagine her happy doing any music. 

I agree it be better to flop with an album that is her being hands on, personal and real rather than the same stuff we seen with FF, BJ and Glory.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.