Mathew Rosengart closes his chapter with Britney, gives statement to BreatheHeavy

1 minute ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Hello... who initiated the #FreeBritney movement?

Matt Rosengart did not even file a petition to terminate the conservatorship. 

Indeed it seems that people forget the origins of the free Britney movement, Britney's groundbreaking testimony, and the documentaries.

They just remember "Rosengart" 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Hello... who initiated the #FreeBritney movement?

Matt Rosengart did not even file a petition to terminate the conservatorship. 

You were right the entire time babe when it came to Rosengart! Further proof there will be no justice for Brit and they all got away with it! 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

You were right the entire time babe when it came to Rosengart! Further proof there will be no justice for Brit and they all got away with it! 

We were right about Rosengart and also Sam. I've been a fan since 98 so I know my ***** and i can smell when there is a snake in the chicken coop :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

We were right about Rosengart and also Sam. I've been a fan since 98 so I know my ***** and i can smell when there is a snake in the chicken coop :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:.

Same here, although people tend to think that you can only be a Britney fan and not like other artists too!

This closes another chapter, unfortunately no justice and now the family seems to be circling her like the fake sharks in the WB video! 
season 2 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

• Haha 3

Matthew Rosengart was the biggest disappointment. The others were not really a disappointment because they were clearly the villains, so their behavior was expected… but Rosengart, this man was all talk and zero action…He loved to blabber in court and use 833737282 words to describe basic situations to appear tough in court but he refused to do anything worthy of value for Britney… He let all statues of limitations pass and yeah, Britney might be free but she didn’t get justice. All her captors are still running (half running in Jamie’s case) free. They all got away with it.

Anyway, I wonder how Britney is feeling about this since from what she told us, he helped her out the night at the hotel. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Matthew Rosengart was the biggest disappointment. The others were not really a disappointment because they were clearly the villains, so their behavior was expected… but Rosengart, this man was all talk and zero action…He loved to blabber in court and use 833737282 words to describe basic situations to appear tough in court but he refused to do anything worthy of value for Britney… He let all statues of limitations pass and yeah, Britney might be free but she didn’t get justice. All her captors are still running (half running in Jamie’s case) free. They all got away with it.

Anyway, I wonder how Britney is feeling about this since from what she told us, he helped her out the night at the hotel. 

Exactly he dropped the ball so many times and walked away with millions himself. He couldn’t even get Jimbos depo right and wanted another crack at it lol.

Them Robin git off Scott free and he didn’t sit her down for a deposition.

Its officially over.

• Love 6

"cutting ties" is so dramatic

If the conservatorship case is over, of course there's nothing else for him to do. That doesn't mean she won't hire him in the future if she needs it

From the article:

Spears and Rosengart have a close connection that is atypical from standard attorney-client relationships.

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

I'm really disappointed at Rosengart. I had so much hope in him, but he didn't meet expectations definately. There was no justice at all.

Please Britney hire Bj next time. She knows her case and life very well.

Bj would’ve put Jamie, Lou Taylor and Brenda Penny in a chokehold since the very first hearing like:

spacer.png

• Haha 4

Ew more gaslighting from Jamie and his lawyers :jackk_alien:

When Spears reached a settlement with her father this past April, his attorney, Alex Weingarten, told CNN that he “would have liked to have had a trial so that the truth came out.”

“Jamie would love nothing more than to disclose all of the details and has nothing to hide, but that is not the situation unfortunately,” Spears’ father’s attorney said, adding that he “loves his daughter very much and worked tirelessly to protect her.”

Ah yes, he loves his daughter sooooo much that he would loooove the opportunity to destroy her image and exploit her life in court to save his own one legged a .ss 

What a wonderful father to constantly threaten his daughter with blackmail!! 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
17 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Exactly he dropped the ball so many times and walked away with millions himself. He couldn’t even get Jimbos depo right and wanted another crack at it lol.

Them Robin git off Scott free and he didn’t sit her down for a deposition.

Its officially over.

Exactly the way I see it. He too walked away with Britney’s money… at least he had a conscience and at one point he decided to represent her pro bono, but still. He didn’t do **** for her… I don’t understand why Britney considers him a father figure. I guess in the great scheme of things, he did do more for her than literally everyone else… but in reality he was a catastrophic flop.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.