Britney’s relationship with her sons is reportedly “fully back on track”

3 hours ago, warioaddams said:

Yei Jayden and Preston ready to produce some Beats for B10. First single coming.

I really hope this is true. Britney would really heal if her relationship with her sons improved. There's no way she can move forward without this.

Besides who wants to live with Kfat and his 1000 children in a small house. I would live in my mom's mansion with pool and her resources. I bet these boys are smart and they know they don't have any future with their dad.

I want to see Britney with her boys just like Pamela Anderson, protecting her, attending red carpets, etc. Just all of them happy.

At the end of the day, Kids don’t care about material possessions or money. It’s where they feel safe and love which is with their father. They could have chosen to be with their mother with all the wealth and mansions , byt they have decided to leave all of that behind and live in a “small house “ which speaks volumes about their character and relationship with their mother. I hope they go to college like so many celebrities kids are doing and have their own careers. 

6 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Britney's relationship with her two sons is reportedly "fully back on track."

A source tells the Daily Mail Britney recently visited them during her trip to Hawaii (where they currently live), and they've spent time with her at her house as well.  

"Britney has been speaking to, and working on, her relationship with Sean Preston and Jayden for months now," the insider said.

"The boys have so much love for their mother, as she does for them. Things are fully back on track and they are looking forward to the future together."

A separate source says her brother Bryan was "instrumental in facilitating their reunion."

:mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

53 minutes ago, Elle90s said:

At the end of the day, Kids don’t care about material possessions or money. It’s where they feel safe and love which is with their father. They could have chosen to be with their mother with all the wealth and mansions , byt they have decided to leave all of that behind and live in a “small house “ which speaks volumes about their character and relationship with their mother. I hope they go to college like so many celebrities kids are doing and have their own careers. 

Im still convinced that it's because their dad lets them get high and doesnt ask them to do anything like chores. Britney called them lazy for a reason.

Their dad lives off that child support. Possibly, he is the one who wants them to talk to Britney again because of $$$. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, germyerick said:

Perhaps now we’re facing Cade vs. the Spears? Maybe Lynne is trying to get the whole family back on the payroll and Cade is not very happy with the idea? 

I guess time will tell but it definitely looks like 2007 but with “well intentions” and not forcing things with a conservatorship.

I do hope the convict is out of the picture though.

Perhaps... we are talking about snakes, Cade seemed good with Lynne and the family, he was the responsible for their reunion on Britney birthday... but we never know when snakes will turn against each other.

I think the convict will leave if they hire another "boyfriend" to spend time with her.

10 hours ago, Princessmimi said:

This is really nice if its true however I cant help but be suspicious that they are doing this when child support will run out in a few months.

I really hope that they are talking to her cause they love her and not for money or an ulterior motive.

Since K-fed raised them I don't particularly trust them, doubt they have much in terms of ethics and don't want them abusing their mum.

• Love 2
19 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

As soon as the money dries up! Those boys ain't Fing slick! :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

Love this though for her! Her boys are everything to her and are the sole reason she has survived and endured.

Can't help but feel the same. The stayed away when she needed them and support and are suddenly back on the scene because their money is soon stopping :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

But if it's what Britney wants then cool 

We already know she's attracted to trash :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.