Britney’s relationship with her sons is reportedly “fully back on track”

16 minutes ago, germyerick said:

I mean but how would he know? The article says she kept it quiet but he has been certain in the past so, I don’t know what to think.

9 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Daily Mail is fairly reliable. They may not get everything right, but they do seem to have real sources, unlike tmz for example that’s utter garbage. 

A bit odd everyone is praising Bryan, though. Hanging out with your sister and being (allegedly) semi-decent shouldn’t really be such a big deal. 

The interesting part to me is... Nicholas usually is the person her team trusts with news. I don't know if they told him to lie to protect their relationship, but the reconciliation seems off already. The timing with Jayden almost 18... I just hope when and if it happens it will be genuine. Right now, hard to believe her sons changed completely their minds just because Bryan did a "miracle"

And Bryan is the new "savior". Every time we have some good news about Britney the media chooses a man around her to be the responsible for it... it was like that with Jamie, Jason T., Scam, Rosenfraud and now Bryan.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

The interesting part to me is... Nicholas usually is the person her team trusts with news. I don't know if they told him to lie to protect their relationship, but the reconciliation seems off already. The timing with Jayden almost 18... I just hope when and if it happens it will be genuine. Right now, hard to believe her sons changed completely their minds just because Bryan did a "miracle"

And Bryan is the new "savior". Every time we have some good news about Britney the media chooses a man around her to be the responsible for it... it was like that with Jamie, Jason T., Scam, Rosenfraud and now Bryan.

It wreaks of Sam Lutfi when he was trying to 'reunite' Lynne and Britney, I'm sure there's a lot going on behind the scenes to try and make Britney 'happy' and I think it's a ploy for money, to get her working and under someone's guidance. 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

It wreaks of Sam Lutfi when he was trying to 'reunite' Lynne and Britney, I'm sure there's a lot going on behind the scenes to try and make Britney 'happy' and I think it's a ploy for money, to get her working and under someone's guidance. 

Yep... I believe it.

The whole thing 'we are worried' is just an excuse. They don’t need a c-ship to control the situation and Britney is easily manipulated (even confirmed by herself). It's easy to make her happy, like a kid.

The family is definitely coming back... The sons probably will eventually be ok with her, like a way to manipulate her to forgive the abusers.

And yes, I bet making her work is the goal right now... They need the cash cow working again because everybody depends on her. 

It's very 2007ney all over again, for sure.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Yep... I believe it.

The whole thing 'we are worried' is just an excuse. They don’t need a c-ship to control the situation and Britney is easily manipulated (even confirmed by herself). It's easy to make her happy, like a kid.

The family is definitely coming back... The sons probably will eventually be ok with her, like a way to manipulate her to forgive the abusers.

And yes, I bet making her work is the goal right now... They need the cash cow working again because everybody depends on her. 

It's very 2007ney all over again, for sure.

Sounds about right, the Lynne reunion fizzled out so insert Bryan into the picture and dangle the kids in hopes Britney drops the criminal housekeeper and gives into her family that 'hurt her so much'.

• Love 2

Yei Jayden and Preston ready to produce some Beats for B10. First single coming.

I really hope this is true. Britney would really heal if her relationship with her sons improved. There's no way she can move forward without this.

Besides who wants to live with Kfat and his 1000 children in a small house. I would live in my mom's mansion with pool and her resources. I bet these boys are smart and they know they don't have any future with their dad.

I want to see Britney with her boys just like Pamela Anderson, protecting her, attending red carpets, etc. Just all of them happy.

This is another step in her healing journey, if this is what she wants then I’m happy for her 

same goes with Bryan, it’s good for her reconnect 

One day once they are older I hope they wake up and realize what their mother sacrificed for them and truly come full circle 

The timing of it all as they are both about to be 18 is suspicious 

Edited by SJK
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Dark Willow said:

Perhaps now we’re facing Cade vs. the Spears? Maybe Lynne is trying to get the whole family back on the payroll and Cade is not very happy with the idea? 

I guess time will tell but it definitely looks like 2007 but with “well intentions” and not forcing things with a conservatorship.

I do hope the convict is out of the picture though.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.