New Britney Spears Demo - might be for a new album

We all know it’s fake. Low quality demos are always fake. It literally makes no sense nowadays to have such a bad quality audio. Even if recorded with a phone from another source, the quality would be decent.

it’s made on purpose.

btw, vocals actually sound like 2015/16 glory era Britney (exhaolic, dyfo…); but the vocal track doesn’t really match the instrumental. It’s probably a fake *** demo which has been given the AI treatment and, to make it sound believable, has it’s quality lowered to the minimum.

cmon guys, we all know Britney hasn’t been recording anything since 2017/2018, with HMC as an exception

• Love 1
  • Like 5
11 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

Why are so many of yall saying this sounds legit but deny listen close or even SITS as actually being Britney’s vocals :orangu_orangutan_ape: im convinced yall actually don’t know what Britney sounds like 

I think this is definitely her. Her voice is different, I noticed on Glory her voice was different from BOMT-FF (Mainly because FF was pitched and tuned so she still had that classic baby voice)

I think this is her, and I think she sounds mature and artistic. She’s using her voice as an instrument in this and it sounds fabulous. She’s really playing with her sound. The long groans and whines of rock music really suit her mature voice 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.