Reminder that Britney Spears is the only ex-Mousketeer without a mugshot.

Ex felontina, now queen of ozempic and felonlake can’t relate :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes: 

Life is good, B-Army. Remember, we’re still successful and relevant, and we’re eating healthy and well. ‘Hold Me Closer’ made an impact—not everyone has that, which is difficult to achieve! :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:
Stream this bop: 

• Love 7
  • Haha 2
12 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Awww Jordan 🥹

I posted this because I never saw these pictures and I was like kind of "surprise" but when I read my post again it was like I made fun of them! Even if I'm not a fan of Xtina, laughing about people sad moments it's really nasty. So I edited my post.

Also, this Jordan guy was a nice guy? I though the one before was really bad and hit her or something, I probably mix it up with another stories of another celebs couple, sorry for that!

6 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

I posted this because I never saw these pictures and I was like kind of "surprise" but when I read my post again it was like I made fun of them! Even if I'm not a fan of Xtina, laughing about people sad moments it's really nasty. So I edited my post.

Also, this Jordan guy was a nice guy? I thought the one before was really bad and hit her or something, I probably mix it up with another stories of another celebs couple, sorry for that!

Oh, don’t apologize I didn’t even read your post like that 🫂

The bf she had before Jordan was the abusive one I think, but Jordan was ok as far I remember. However, it looks like him and Christina were unfaithful to one another during points in their marriage 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Style. said:

Ex felontina, now queen of ozempic and felonlake can’t relate :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes: 

Life is good, B-Army. Remember, we’re still successful and relevant, and we’re eating healthy and well. ‘Hold Me Closer’ made an impact—not everyone has that, which is difficult to achieve! :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:
Stream this bop: 

OMFG THIS!!  Last night I was leaving JFK and this woman at the bar tried to tell me Britney had a mugshot. I was like “Ma’am, I have followed this women her ENTIRE career and have her initials and bday tatted on my ankle. She has never been arrested. The women then tried to say will she has been court legal trouble etc and informed her you dont need to have a mugshot to have legal problems. Then I told her to google Britney’s mugshot and alas it doesnt exist. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
5 minutes ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

OMFG THIS!!  Last night I was leaving JFK and this woman at the bar tried to tell me Britney had a mugshot. I was like “Ma’am, I have followed this women her ENTIRE career and have her initials and bday tatted on my ankle. She has never been arrested. The women then tried to say will she has been court legal trouble etc and informed her you dont need to have a mugshot to have legal problems. Then I told her to google Britney’s mugshot and alas it doesnt exist. 

She probably felt so stupid once she googled and found nothing :clown_meme__makeup_green:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.