Why Was Britney's Mug Shot Never Released?

3 hours ago, Jibreel said:

Oh so much with the conspiracy theories. That one had probably not been there had it not been for Mona Lisa in 09.

No - she was not arrested and

No - they actually did NOT send a SWAP team all that time ago and

Yes - It kinda is her running her IG, the profile isn't clone run!

Come on people.. Have a little faith. 

31 minutes ago, Jibreel said:

Justin got arrested. She has not been arrested. No one gets to arrest Her Supreme Genius. Who is making up these conspiracy theories?

Not sure she was actually arrested neither. Is the document posted by the OP legit?

16 minutes ago, nwonder said:

It’s a ‘pics or it didn’t happen’ kinda situation with this one, I’m afraid.

take that as you will and you can be mad about it, if you choose to focus your energy on that 🥹

:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

It happened look it up on the lapd sheriff website she was booked fingerprinted and photographed I know some want to be in denial! 

8 hours ago, femmepop said:

No one even remembers she got arrested.

BUT if there was a mugshot released it would be an important piece of y2K iconography  and we would have already put it on stickers and tshirts and memes the way people have done with the Lindsay and Paris mugshots 

:bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

no one remembers because she wasn't arrested

The owner of the car didn't even press charges until she saw the video online

Britney was sent a letter and she booked herself

Screenshot-2024-06-19-at-22-29-53-Britne

According to this lawyer, if there's no arrest there shouldn't be a photo

Screenshot-2024-06-19-at-22-30-46-Why-do

And even if there was, it was most likely just a procedural picture for the record, not a mugshot of someone that got caught in the act and was arrested

• Love 6
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

no one remembers because she wasn't arrested

The owner of the car didn't even press charges until she saw the video online

Britney was sent a letter and she booked herself

Screenshot-2024-06-19-at-22-29-53-Britne

According to this lawyer, if there's no arrest there shouldn't be a photo

Screenshot-2024-06-19-at-22-30-46-Why-do

And even if there was, it was most likely just a procedural picture for the record, not a mugshot of someone that got caught in the act and was arrested

Thank you 🤍 Case closed! :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Like 1
15 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

I'm a horrible person? Excuse me for not celebrating JT's DWI or celebrating Britney's dad losing his leg or joining you and others and wishing harm on others and celebrating pain.

For you to be this upset over asking why a mug shot wasn't released is disturbing to say the least.

You don't need to understand why I frequent the forum, let's not talk about hate when that's all that's been dished by most the forum towards, JT, Jimbo, Juno and any other female that's surpassed Britney.

Was it blown out of proportion when Britney had her baby on her lap driving? She didn't take any accountability for it and blamed it on where she's from and that she used to sit on Jimbo's lap and drive. 

Oh god. U have been talking about that lap driving in numerous posts.  U saying she didn't take accountability. She lost her kids custody to Kevin and served in cship for 13 years. Do u really think it wasn't enough...what else u want her to do so u can  feel what she took accountability. U r not the 1 who were on her laps are u? 

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Wait why was she arrested? What did she do? I don’t remember! 

She was never arrested. It's just people trying to make up conspiracy theories

13 minutes ago, PolySpears said:

2007 article:

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Britney Spears is facing the prospect of six months in jail after being charged with hit-and-run and driving without a valid licence.

"The troubled singer is accused of damaging a parked car and driving away from a Los Angeles car park on 6 August, a spokesman for the city's attorney's office revealed yesterday." 

Thanks! And it said there had to be be parenting classes can you believe it!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.