Katy Perry teases new single 'Woman's World' (out July 11)

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Why are you posting this HERE? We can see her t  *its! The top is an XS while she needed a XL!

They have so many pure souls on this board with virgin eyes who are already traumatized everytime Britney shows her b  *utt and her b  *oobies, they won't be abble to handle ANOTHER CATHOLIC S  *LUT :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

My prayers for all these frightened souls!!! 

About the song... I was reallly excited but it didn't last... It's sound bad and cheesy AF! The Tik Tok looks also cheesy without filters! But I'm sure the MV will look good tho! You know after all the editing etc...

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Haha 6
30 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

OK so just heard half of the song ...

Its really basic on every level you can imagine, musically and lyrically

Terrible comeback single

Britney Spears Smile GIF

Oh, just heard it too. I don't know what to think yet.

Ok but she is serving in this photo, she looks amazing I’ll give her that 

the song on the other hand I’ll wait till it’s released to give my full opinion

from what I just heard tho idk if this is gonna be a strong enough single, maybe it’s just a promo song or she will release multiple songs before the album even comes out. We will have to wait and see 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.